Miami Dolphins 2008/9 Season Thread

Huck

QUOTE (PhilsFriendMatt @ Dec 22 2008, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 22 2008, 02:23 AM)
QUOTE (PhilsFriendMatt @ Dec 21 2008, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 21 2008, 06:58 PM)
The Seahawks duly defeated the Jets, who will be desperate now to win at home next week...

even if they win next week they wont be in the playoffs. so they wont really be desperate. im actually sad they lost because now the pats can get into the playoffs and maybe the miami ny game wont get switched to sunday night. plus buffalo could still shake things up

If Buffalo win at home next week beating the Pats and the Jets beat the Fins then the Jets win the division. That's a good enough incentive to win I think.

yea but mangini also hates belicheck. well ok everyone hates belicheck but he hates him extra. I still cant believe that the denver san diego game got the sunday night game over the miami new york. When you can win your division with 9 wins who the hell cares which team wins. denver and san diego both suck this games a joke. Instead you could have the comeback team of the year with a qb playing against his old team and a coach playing against his old team plus its for playoffs. good call networks your officially retarded

That sucks you won't get the Miami game. Are you sure?

I'm in the Uk and I watch the football on the sky Sports network, the game at 9.15 (GMT) is advertised as Miami @ Jets usually from Fox confused13.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 23 2008, 05:14 PM)
The Seahawks duly defeated the Jets, who will be desperate now to win at home next week...

even if they win next week they wont be in the playoffs. so they wont really be desperate. im actually sad they lost because now the pats can get into the playoffs and maybe the miami ny game wont get switched to sunday night. plus buffalo could still shake things up

If Buffalo win at home next week beating the Pats and the Jets beat the Fins then the Jets win the division. That's a good enough incentive to win I think.

yea but mangini also hates belicheck. well ok everyone hates belicheck but he hates him extra. I still cant believe that the denver san diego game got the sunday night game over the miami new york. When you can win your division with 9 wins who the hell cares which team wins. denver and san diego both suck this games a joke. Instead you could have the comeback team of the year with a qb playing against his old team and a coach playing against his old team plus its for playoffs. good call networks your officially retarded

I'm in the Uk and I watch the football on the sky Sports network, the game at 9.15 (GMT) is advertised as Miami @ Jets usually from Fox confused13.gif

I may get it now since it was moved to 4:15. If its these to teams it will most likely be on cbs but I havent cheked to see what the game will be for sure

QUOTE (PhilsFriendMatt @ Dec 24 2008, 02:27 AM)

I may get it now since it was moved to 4:15. If its these to teams it will most likely be on cbs but I havent cheked to see what the game will be for sure

Yeah it's on CBS new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 24 2008, 06:03 AM)

GO JETS!

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Dec 24 2008, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 24 2008, 06:03 AM)

GO JETS!

im going to allow the go jets comment. just because i feel mildly sorry that jets fans will once again be sitting at home in january. I have had to put up with alot of that so I know how it feels

Nice pass by Pennington right on the money for Ginn's TD. biggrin.gif

Then seconds later the rookie DE Merling intercepts Favre and it was run fat boy run for the TD laugh.gif

GO FINS!!! 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 28 2008, 06:46 PM)
Nice pass by Pennington right on the money for Ginn's TD. biggrin.gif

Then seconds later the rookie DE Merling intercepts Favre and it was run fat boy run for the TD laugh.gif

GO FINS!!! 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

I'd like to see another touchdown as insurance. Then I will be safe. We are doing nicely though.

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Dec 28 2008, 11:54 PM)
Nice pass by Pennington right on the money for Ginn's TD.  biggrin.gif

Then seconds later the rookie DE Merling intercepts Favre and it was run fat boy run for the TD  laugh.gif

GO FINS!!!  1287.gif  1287.gif  1287.gif

I'd like to see another touchdown as insurance. Then I will be safe. We are doing nicely though.

Favre intecepted again, we'e milkng the clock now MM biggrin.gif

It's close scared.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 29 2008, 12:03 AM)

Then seconds later the rookie DE Merling intercepts Favre and it was run fat boy run for the TD  laugh.gif

It's close scared.gif

4th and inches scared.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 29 2008, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 29 2008, 12:03 AM)

It's close scared.gif

4th and inches scared.gif

Yes!

1st down bncegrn.gif

Holy shit the Jets were playing basketball at the end there, I had a horrible feeling they were gonna break it for a minute. laugh.gif

FINS WIN FINS WIN FINS WIN!!!

We're through Modest Man new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 28 2008, 08:23 PM)
Holy shit the Jets were playing basketball at the end there, I had a horrible feeling they were gonna break it for a minute. laugh.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Division champs!!! Who'd have thought it.!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Dec 29 2008, 12:35 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 28 2008, 08:23 PM)

Division champs!!! Who'd have thought it.!!!!!!!

Not me laugh.gif

What an amazing turn around from 1-15, amazing. biggrin.gif

I was very impressed with Sporano today. yes.gif

QUOTE (PhilsFriendMatt @ Dec 29 2008, 12:35 AM)
PLAYOFFS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Watching football in January is great new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hell yeah! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Dec 29 2008, 12:41 AM)
That's what the Pats get for trying to take our perfect season from us last year.

DAMN YOU NEW ENGLAND!!!!! 1287.gif  1287.gif

biggrin.gif

Off to bed now guys, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and roll on next week! 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 28 2008, 08:44 PM)
That's what the Pats get for trying to take our perfect season from us last year.

biggrin.gif

Off to bed now guys, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and roll on next week! 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Have a good one Huck trink39.gif

You too Phil trink39.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 28 2008, 07:44 PM)

biggrin.gif

im not going to stop smiling till they lose biggrin.gif .im going to enjoy work tomorrow one guy there is a pats fan and one is a dolphins fan. so looks like we will be teaming up and tearing him apart 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Dec 29 2008, 12:46 AM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Dec 28 2008, 08:44 PM)

biggrin.gif

Have a good one Huck trink39.gif

You too Phil trink39.gif

QUOTE (PhilsFriendMatt @ Dec 28 2008, 07:35 PM)
PLAYOFFS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Watching football in January is great new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif Is all I have to say.

Been a Dolphins fan since I was about 6. I met Larry Csonka then, is the only reason why. My dad owned a small airline then and had the privilege of transporting Mr. Csonka.

QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 28 2008, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (PhilsFriendMatt @ Dec 28 2008, 07:35 PM)
PLAYOFFS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Watching football in January is great  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif Is all I have to say.

Been a Dolphins fan since I was about 6. I met Larry Csonka then, is the only reason why. My dad owned a small airline then and had the privilege of transporting Mr. Csonka.

Larry Csonka and John Riggins were two of my fav backs growing up / being a young man. THEY were tough SOBs!

Congrats Dolphins!

Edited by lerxt1990