ESPN's Pigskin Pick'em

Necromancer

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 7 2008, 03:46 PM)
And I am right behind you with 7 wins as of right now.

biggrin.gif

When Dallas LOSES later... I will have your asses.

moon.gif

Well, Dallas is ahead right now.

But I think Cleveland is about to tie it up.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 7 2008, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 7 2008, 03:46 PM)
And I am right behind you with 7 wins as of right now.

biggrin.gif

When Dallas LOSES later... I will have your asses.

moon.gif

Well, Dallas is ahead right now.

But I think Cleveland is about to tie it up.

It should be a decent game.

We are in a family league seperate from this one,

MY MOM has 9 wins so far in that. 9 WINS!!! ohmy.gif

Good Luck!!! trink39.gif

Oops. Dallas is ahead again. Sucks for you, Ceej. tongue.gif

I did pretty good: nine correct picks, tied for second place with a few others. Still a couple Monday night games.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 8 2008, 08:13 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 8 2008, 07:14 AM)
I did pretty good: nine correct picks, tied for second place with a few others.  Still a couple Monday night games.

Its gonna be an F'd up year. SD loses to Carolina? Indi loses at home to Chicago? WTF man!!!!! Gonna be hard to pickem this year.

That SD game sucked *ss. I would have had 10 right. Those bastids. Apparently it was a touchdown with 00:00 on the clock for Delhomme.

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Sep 8 2008, 09:35 AM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 8 2008, 08:13 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 8 2008, 07:14 AM)
I did pretty good: nine correct picks, tied for second place with a few others.  Still a couple Monday night games.

Its gonna be an F'd up year. SD loses to Carolina? Indi loses at home to Chicago? WTF man!!!!! Gonna be hard to pickem this year.

That SD game sucked *ss. I would have had 10 right. Those bastids. Apparently it was a touchdown with 00:00 on the clock for Delhomme.

What a week so far.

This season is going to a what we have all been waiting for...

GREAT FOOTBALL!!!

REAL GAMES!!!

So I only have 7 good picks so far.

We have alot of season ahead of us.

I am sure that I can do better.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 8 2008, 11:51 AM)
I sucked eh.gif

All around a real bad day for me this opening weekend. Brady goes down, my RBs let me down and I get slaughtered in my opening game in FF sad.gif

Niners lost...at least the Irish pulled out a win laugh.gif

Yeah but don't get too excited about those Irish. The barely beat a pretty mediocre Mountain West Team. I predict no more than 4 wins for the Irish this year.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 8 2008, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 8 2008, 11:51 AM)
I sucked  eh.gif

All around a real bad day for me this opening weekend.  Brady goes down, my RBs let me down and I get slaughtered in my opening game in FF  sad.gif

Niners lost...at least the Irish pulled out a win  laugh.gif

Yeah but don't get too excited about those Irish. The barely beat a pretty mediocre Mountain West Team. I predict no more than 4 wins for the Irish this year.

Trust me I'm not overly excited. I know it is rebuilding time in Irishland. I'll take all the wins they can get tongue.gif

Just merely pointing out that their win is the only bright spot in my personal football world this past weekend laugh.gif

Tied for first, baby! cheer.gif

(And me, not a knowledgeable football fan at all.)

too late to join? I've registered at ESPN but can't find the groups or TRF at all. Damn. sad.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 9 2008, 08:01 AM)
too late to join? I've registered at ESPN but can't find the groups or TRF at all. Damn. sad.gif

Probably not too late, but you'll be listed as incorrectly picking 16 games (this past weekend's games), right off the bat.

QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 9 2008, 09:00 AM)
Ok show of hands who is picking the JETs this week.
And were you going to any way? z7shysterical.gif

Its an interesting question. Had Brady not gone down, would any of us have believed the Favre factor alone would be enough against the Pats? And now, with Cassels at the helm in NE?

I dont know, I watched the entire Jets game, and while Miami and Pennington did play a decent game - it wasnt a dominant NY performance, IMO. But....they are riding a nice confidence wave coming home to face the Pats.....but are they too confident with Brady on the sidelines? And of course, the much anticipated Belicheat/Manginius rematch...

Yes, yes, good question Batman. This is one game where the point spread would have actually made my decision easier I think, lol

Guess I will have to flip a beer cap on it again.

wink.gif

Man I bought into all that "this is the Vikings year" hype. Bit me in the ass. moon.gif

I don't care what they say about team, losing Tom Brady is catastrophic. I wouldn't have picked the Jets before Sunday but I might pick them now.

There are a some really tricky games to pick this week. Anyone who gets 11 right this week will have accomplished something.