'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (vital signz @ Apr 21 2009, 02:49 PM)
Jack being limited with his ability to KICK ASS is getting me down. I liked the whole Almeida turn around thing, but Jack/Kim/grandchild/PrION thing is complete bullshit. Give me a break....couldn't they have just asked a medical consultant somewhere around Hollywood if this would all be plausible?

You're so right. Jack needs to experience a miracle cure posthaste and get back to kicking bad-guy ass. I have a scary feeling that it's going to be like this until the last couple hours or so. Jack-as-consultant = boring.

And now he's a grandpa?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 21 2009, 03:28 PM)
Jack being limited with his ability to KICK ASS is getting me down.  I liked the whole Almeida turn around thing, but Jack/Kim/grandchild/PrION thing is complete bullshit.  Give me a break....couldn't they have just asked a medical consultant somewhere around Hollywood if this would all be plausible?

You're so right. Jack needs to experience a miracle cure posthaste and get back to kicking bad-guy ass. I have a scary feeling that it's going to be like this until the last couple hours or so. Jack-as-consultant = boring.

And now he's a grandpa?

and the NEW message this "day" has turned from waterboarding/abuse of prisoners to gain information to?

stem cell research!

wow how many political agendas can you fit in one day guys?

what's next???

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 22 2009, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 21 2009, 03:28 PM)
Jack being limited with his ability to KICK ASS is getting me down.  I liked the whole Almeida turn around thing, but Jack/Kim/grandchild/PrION thing is complete bullshit.  Give me a break....couldn't they have just asked a medical consultant somewhere around Hollywood if this would all be plausible?

And now he's a grandpa?

and the NEW message this "day" has turned from waterboarding/abuse of prisoners to gain information to?

stem cell research!

wow how many political agendas can you fit in one day guys?

what's next???

Don't forget all of the global warming PSAs. eyesre4.gif I'm waiting for the episode where Jack gets irritable with someone for not recycling spent shell casings or something like that.

Oh my god, I can't believe I missed last weeks ep, so along with THIS week's ep, I viewed them in succession thanks to Time Warner DVR....fu*kin Time Warner thanks a bunch!!

Can I have those 93 minutes back please? (not 120 minutes thanks to ads and DVR usage...damn is this why Fringe is so effing good??

(Fringe will return in 3.7 seconds))

I fell asleep due to the constant rehashing of plot lines throughout the dialogue

Lack of anything to hold my interest caused me to nod off more than once

When the hell do the explosions I keep seeing in "next week on 24" teasers happen?

When does that asshole Almeida finally f ing DIE you mother effer!

And please don't tell me Jack's next 24 is him finding his cure????

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090507/...efer_sutherland

Actor Kiefer Sutherland charged in New York Thursday with 'minor' assault

Police in New York City say Kiefer Sutherland is expected to turn himself in for questioning about a fashion designer's claim that the actor head-butted him at a nightclub. The star of Fox television's "24" could be charged with misdemeanour assault in the incident early Tuesday. He's expected to turn himself in on Thursday to talk with police.

Jack McCollough of the Proenza Schouler (Pro-EN'-za SKOO'-ler) fashion house claims Sutherland attacked him after an argument, leaving him with a cut on his face. Actress Brooke Shields may also be questioned as a witness.

Sutherland was released from a Glendale, Calif., jail last year after serving 48 days on a drunken driving charge.

Several calls to representatives for Sutherland, McCollough and Shields haven't been returned.

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 7 2009, 06:39 PM)

Police in New York City say Kiefer Sutherland is expected to turn himself in for questioning about a fashion designer's claim that the actor head-butted him at a nightclub. The star of Fox television's "24" could be charged with misdemeanour assault in the incident early Tuesday. He's expected to turn himself in on Thursday to talk with police.
Jack McCollough of the Proenza Schouler (Pro-EN'-za SKOO'-ler) fashion house claims Sutherland attacked him after an argument, leaving him with a cut on his face. Actress Brooke Shields may also be questioned as a witness.
Sutherland was released from a Glendale, Calif., jail last year after serving 48 days on a drunken driving charge.
Several calls to representatives for Sutherland, McCollough and Shields haven't been returned.

Gosh, who does Sutherland think he is, Jack Bauer? Oh wait........ banghead.gif

QUOTE (vital signz @ May 7 2009, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 7 2009, 06:39 PM)

Gosh, who does Sutherland think he is, Jack Bauer? Oh wait........ banghead.gif

Maybe the fashion designer was a threat to national security yes.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 7 2009, 01:01 AM)
Oh my god, I can't believe I missed last weeks ep, so along with THIS week's ep, I viewed them in succession thanks to Time Warner DVR....fu*kin Time Warner thanks a bunch!!

Can I have those 93 minutes back please? (not 120 minutes thanks to ads and DVR usage...damn is this why Fringe is so effing good??

(Fringe will return in 3.7 seconds))

I fell asleep due to the constant rehashing of plot lines throughout the dialogue

Lack of anything to hold my interest caused me to nod off more than once

When the hell do the explosions I keep seeing in "next week on 24" teasers happen?

When does that asshole Almeida finally f ing DIE you mother effer!

And please don't tell me Jack's next 24 is him finding his cure????

Missed this week's as well due to an overwhelming urge to sleep for 12 hours straight.

I'm with ya. This is getting really f*ckin' old. And boring.

Just watched the DVR'd episode from last night. It was an improvement, but I am ready for the season ender.

I probably won't be tuning in next year.

Ya gotta love the "tension" that WAS building between Chloe and Janis (Janeane garofalo)...I thought ooh baby are they gonna? LOL THEN they get catty and crap ahh whatever!

It's going good, like the man of the day gettin his ass whooped FINALLY!!

The other Arabic dude, comin outta the subway with his five dollah foot long

I HAEV AY BOM!! AN EYE AM NOT AFRAEED TO OOZE IT!! stunt, hilarious but damn if that wasn't good too!!

THE the dude stalking Kim, urned out to be from Daddy...hey Kim, NEVER ask someone to watch your bags in an airport OK???we've known that since 9/11

dumb beotch THEN..JACK mouth to someone kim's in trouble, you gotta know she's still at the airport...somehow get someone to get you pen and paper dipstick! You save our country even when you're hooked on heroin, someone offs your wife..all sorts of other crap.....AAHHHHHHHH

nevermind!

24 this may be your last day/hour whatever

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 13 2009, 01:22 AM)
Ya gotta love the "tension" that WAS building between Chloe and Janis (Janeane garofalo)...I thought ooh baby are they gonna? LOL THEN they get catty and crap ahh whatever!

I HAEV AY BOM!! AN EYE AM NOT AFRAEED TO OOZE IT!! stunt, hilarious but damn if that wasn't good too!!

THE the dude stalking Kim, urned out to be from Daddy...hey Kim, NEVER ask someone to watch your bags in an airport OK???we've known that since 9/11
dumb beotch THEN..JACK mouth to someone kim's in trouble, you gotta know she's still at the airport...somehow get someone to get you pen and paper dipstick! You save our country even when you're hooked on heroin, someone offs your wife..all sorts of other crap.....AAHHHHHHHH

nevermind!

24 this may be your last day/hour whatever

I realize I am speaking from a female POV, but would any guy want to see Jeanine Garafalo naked?

QUOTE (Mara @ May 13 2009, 10:34 AM)
Ya gotta love the "tension" that WAS building between Chloe and Janis (Janeane garofalo)...I thought ooh baby are they gonna?  LOL  THEN they get catty and crap  ahh whatever!

dumb beotch THEN..JACK mouth to someone kim's in trouble, you gotta know she's still at the airport...somehow get someone to get you pen and paper dipstick!  You save our country even when you're hooked on heroin, someone offs your wife..all sorts of other crap.....AAHHHHHHHH

nevermind!

24  this may be your last day/hour whatever

I realize I am speaking from a female POV, but would any guy want to see Jeanine Garafalo naked?

AND Mary Lynn Rajskub?

HEY ANYONE naked in this season'd be a plus! even if they classify JG a terrorist when she gets naked!

OK for real? Whoever that babe is hanging with Jack this year has very pretty eyes and a nice rack goin on! (Annie Wersching)

QUOTE (Mara @ May 13 2009, 10:34 AM)
Ya gotta love the "tension" that WAS building between Chloe and Janis (Janeane garofalo)...I thought ooh baby are they gonna?  LOL  THEN they get catty and crap  ahh whatever!

dumb beotch THEN..JACK mouth to someone kim's in trouble, you gotta know she's still at the airport...somehow get someone to get you pen and paper dipstick!  You save our country even when you're hooked on heroin, someone offs your wife..all sorts of other crap.....AAHHHHHHHH

nevermind!

24  this may be your last day/hour whatever

062802puke_prv.gif

no way

ok ok so it's over

so many plot flaws in the 2 hour finale, it could fill a web page

who's gonna watch the next (and perhaps last) 24?

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

I thought it was a decent ending, as far as season finales go. I never would have thought Agent Walker would turn out to be such a badass! I was as surprised as anyone that Almeida was up to no good.

I liked this season. I hope next season is just as good.

Well, another season in the bag. Not sure if I'll watch next year. They've just about run out of plot lines and angles.

Note that Tony still isn't dead, though the cheese has slid off his cracker.

Promising start, dragged through the middle third of the season, OK ending.

I'll give it a shot. But if it gets to be like it was last year, where eventually I was just watching because I was supposed to (as opposed to looking forward to it), I'll quit.

QUOTE (vital signz @ Jan 11 2010, 07:44 AM)
Get ready.....I hear Jack's coming back to town!!!!!!!!

YES! Finally, and I'm fully ready for this day to start!

I saw Keifer on some late show a little bit back and he said something along the lines of "This is going to the most realistic and up to date one yet".

Well...it's here in just a few short days! biggrin.gif

You know what makes him such a class 1 actor in my opinion? He's so not even remotely like Jack Bauer in real life. It's a little weird to hear him speak in public...2 thumbs up to him!

40 minutes in and I am DVR'ing the rest. Not promising at all.

bumper.gif Since last night. So do I bother watching the rest? (See above post). The first 40 minutes were schla03.gif .

I think it's pretty good so far. I've watched the first four hours, and I'm looking forward to the next episode. It's not the greatest 24 I've seen, but it sure beats most of the crap on TV these days.