My Lastest Movies

Batman

I over the last two days I have watched Hellboy and Van Helsing

Hellboy wasn't as bad as I thought it would be the effects were nicely done the story was fairly well written . I would give it 2.5 out 5

Van Helsing was a minor disapointment I was looking forward to this one while they did a good job with the Frankenstein character the rest of the character left me wanting.

I give this one a 1.5 out of 5

Any thoughts?

Edited by Batman

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 6 2005, 01:10 PM)
Hellboy..i just don't understand what wasn't good about it, but i didn't really like it. my bro & my dad loved it, but it didn't make much sense to me. of course, i'm easily confused though! lol

Yeah. I never saw it, but there was just something about it that made it look really weird. I don't think I'll ever see it.

D, i never saw that..looked almost TOO much like a chick flick for me! tongue.gif but i guess since you're a snowboard-er, you could understand what they were doing..? i mean, surfing, snowboarding..same thing, right? wink.gif jp, i don't want you to think i'm making fun of your sport or anything! scared.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 6 2005, 12:49 PM)
D, i never saw that..looked almost TOO much like a chick flick for me! tongue.gif but i guess since you're a snowboard-er, you could understand what they were doing..? i mean, surfing, snowboarding..same thing, right? wink.gif jp, i don't want you to think i'm making fun of your sport or anything! scared.gif

haha yea it's really close to surfing! But I now know why my coach says DO IT. and calls everyone to see if the pipe is good and it's conditions...I think my coach lives by this movie....and shes 27! LOL but I thought it was good....some parts make you think why the hell are you surfing with those waves...so many people crashed and came sooo close to hitting the coral...the main character hits the coral....that would hurt. I was thinking when the huge earthquake hits the B.C coast area...I'll have the mountains and the coast like at my door! lol but if that fails..i'll be surfin this summer in Tafino....can't wait! smile.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 6 2005, 02:55 PM)
haha yea it's really close to surfing! But I now know why my coach says DO IT. and calls everyone to see if the pipe is good and it's conditions...I think my coach lives by this movie....and shes 27! LOL but I thought it was good....some parts make you think why the hell are you surfing with those waves...so many people crashed and came sooo close to hitting the coral...the main character hits the coral....that would hurt. I was thinking when the huge earthquake hits the B.C coast area...I'll have the mountains and the coast like at my door! lol but if that fails..i'll be surfin this summer in Tafino....can't wait! smile.gif

sounds like she has a plan..? lol snowboarder talk just goes WHOOSH! right over my head! tongue.gif you'll have to explain further!

ahh!! sounds like fun..take me with you!!

QUOTE (Batman @ Feb 6 2005, 11:24 AM)
I over the last two days I have watched Hellboy and Van Helsing

Hellboy wasn't as bad as I thought it would be the effects were nicely done the story was fairly well written . I would give it 2.5 out 5

Van Helsing was a minor disapointment I was looking forward to this one while they did a good job with the Frankenstein character the rest of the character left me wanting.
I give this one a 1.5 out of 5

Any thoughts?

I enjoyed both films. If you like 'Hellboy', check out the director's cut. It's a bit more expensive, but it's worth it. I thought 'Van Helsing' rocked. Sure, it's not Great Art, but it's a hell of an action film that's never boring.

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 6 2005, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 6 2005, 02:55 PM)
haha yea it's really close to surfing!  But I now know why my coach says DO IT. and calls everyone to see if the pipe is good and it's conditions...I think my coach lives by this movie....and shes 27! LOL but I thought it was good....some parts make you think why the hell are you surfing with those waves...so many people crashed and came sooo close to hitting the coral...the main character hits the coral....that would hurt.  I was thinking when the huge earthquake hits the B.C coast area...I'll have the mountains and the coast like at my door! lol but if that fails..i'll be surfin this summer in Tafino....can't wait! smile.gif

sounds like she has a plan..? lol snowboarder talk just goes WHOOSH! right over my head! tongue.gif you'll have to explain further!

ahh!! sounds like fun..take me with you!!

LOL yea at first I didn't know the lingo but it grew on me.....werd lol!

laugh.gif

Two more movies (really three) Kill Bill and Catwoman

Kill Bill was a very nice surprise for me the first part reminded me of the old kung foo movies I would watch on Saturdays as a child. The second,more of a modern day action movie answer the question I had about the first the way few movies that have a part two have. I do know this was supposed to be a single movie release I feel it worked well as a two part . I give it a 4 out of 5

Catwoman I had high hopes for this one it fell very very short of them Halle Berry was a great choice for the part and I am hoping if the new batman movies have catwoman in a sequel they have her playing the part. However this movie made Batman and Robin look like a masterpiece.The movie was a jumbleof scenes strung together by poor dialogueand overused noticeable effects. Being a huge Batman fan this was extremely disappointing. The only saving grace of this one was Halle in the cat outfit .

I give this one a 3 out of 5 ( the 3 is for the outfit.)

Edited by Batman