MULTIPLIED REACTION

Just joined this site. I thought it would be nice to say bekloppt.gif I have been a Rush fan for about 30 years. I am getting stoked for the three shows I have coming up. I am going to Mansfield, Mohegan Sun and Manchester.

2.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jun 7 2008, 02:47 PM)
Just joined this site. I thought it would be nice to say bekloppt.gif I have been a Rush fan for about 30 years. I am getting stoked for the three shows I have coming up. I am going to Mansfield, Mohegan Sun and Manchester.

2.gif trink38.gif

bekloppt.gif Howdy! I'm envious; I only get to see 1 show. Great forum handle, btw.

Hi there, welcome! bekloppt.gif

Wow, 3 shows. cool.gif I hope you enjoy them! trink39.gif

I'm not seeing the boys at all this year.. fists crying.gif I saw them once last year though, smile.gif I miss them... tongue.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jun 7 2008, 02:47 PM)

2.gif trink38.gif

Welcome to TRF, MULITPLIED REACTION! You'll love it here! And, I must say I am jealous of your 3 shows-I only get 1! smile.gif

Triple M's, huh? Mansfield, Mohegan Sun, and Manchester. Awesome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! trink39.gif

I must warn you, if you start posting too much YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 7 2008, 06:20 PM)
Welcome! trink39.gif

I must warn you, if you start posting too much YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED! laugh.gif

Thats the truth. If I don't get on here at least once a day, I feel like I'm out of touch wacko.gif

Welcome and post here and have fun!!!

You Take Care!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ Jun 7 2008, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (Did Lee Squat? @ Jun 7 2008, 06:20 PM)
Welcome!  trink39.gif

Thats the truth. If I don't get on here at least once a day, I feel like I'm out of touch wacko.gif

Welcome and post here and have fun!!!

You Take Care!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

Hoho, if THAT ain't the truth! eyesre4.gif biggrin.gif

BTW - Welcome, MR! smile.gif

Hey M R,

I just joined last week myself!

I saw Rush three times on the S&A tour....the third time I caught a shirt!!! Might have something to do with that 'charm' business..haha

Is this the first S&A show you've been to? If so, you will enjoy the show...it is spectacular:

They're all playing in top form.

The show is a non-stop display of energy, big big sound and a great light show! It blows me away everytime.

Three 55 year old dudes performing the way they do up there is just amazing!

Oh yeah, you'll love the hilarious skits on the big screen....the guys are soooo funny!

Rush on!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Welcome to our world....ENJOY! trink39.gif

welcome trink39.gif

Archived