Those of you going to the Detroit show

ladirushfan80

I received this email earlier today.

Thought I'd pass it along...

SNAKES ON A STAGE - RUSH
This is a Rush fan's DREAM!!  101 WRIF is giving you the chance to watch Rush up close and personal on June 10th at The Joe, with seats ON THE STAGE!!  Granted, you may not want to see Getty Lee quite that close...but it would be pretty sweet to rock out with the band on stage, wouldn't it?!  Keep it locked on The WRIF starting Monday - when you hear the Rush montage, be caller #37 and you'll automatically pick up tickets to the show and you're in the running for the grand prize - Snakes on a Stage!!

you can listen live online at www.wrif.com , or if you're in the Metro Detroit area, you can listen from your radios!!

Good Luck!

trink39.gif

That would be pretty cool to be on stage while the guys are playing, but wouldn't it be kind of weird just sitting there in front of 14,000 people?

I mean.....I'd still do it if I'd won the contest......

Just sayin'

You know.......

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I hope one of our Detroit Rock City TRFers WINS!!!

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 29 2008, 08:04 PM)
That would be pretty cool to be on stage while the guys are playing, but wouldn't it be kind of weird just sitting there in front of 14,000 people?

I mean.....I'd still do it if I'd won the contest......

Just sayin'

You know.......

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I hope one of our Detroit Rock City TRFers WINS!!!

I'd probably get kicked off the stage and out of the venue with all of my exuberance.

I'm just sayin'...

coy.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 29 2008, 06:16 PM)

I'd probably get kicked off the stage and out of the venue with all of my exuberance.

YOU??!!

She who opens doors with just a smile?

Not a chance!

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 29 2008, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 29 2008, 06:16 PM)

I'd probably get kicked off the stage  and out of the venue with all of my exuberance.

YOU??!!

She who opens doors with just a smile?

Not a chance!

coy.gif

I'm kinda curious tho about how much the boys actually interact with those people who are sitting on the stage watching the show.

I'm thinking you would get more interaction being front row and with them facing you, then off stage left (or right, depending on where they sit you).

grant it, it would still be a pretty awesome opportunity...

ESPECIALLY if you're a huge fan.

Archived