Bad movies that you liked ...

D'Artagnan

laugh.gif I'm just kidding, I did like MK. Except Sub-Zero should've kicked a little more ass and Kano's metal thing looked like a Walmart Halloween costume. I remember seeing it at the theatre and Lui Kang's Bicycle Kick got the loudest cheers during any movie I've ever seen.

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 23 2008, 02:39 PM)
Bad movies I've recently watched that were at least mildly entertaining:

Awake
The Brave One
Death Sentence
Captivity

Hare and I just watched THE BRAVE ONE. It was . . .ok. . .well shot with good acting but , we've seen it before. Remember DEATH WISH 1-4 or 40? THE BRAVE ONE is exactly the same only with a female main character.

ranton.gif

Now. . .I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to movies. I like to watch the extra features (i.e., behind the scenes and production crap) When I watched the extras on THE BRAVE ONE DVD everyone was talking like it was some breakthrough new idea. Come on. . . give credit where credit is due.

This is a remake of DEATH WISH

rantoff.gif

Tortoise 1287.gif

Bad movies i like? This could take an hour... or two... ohmy.gif

Equilibrium: I was trying to remember the name of this one just the other day... Thanks!

Piranha. "Hey, lets rip off Jaws, but set it on a river with a young blond inexplicably jumping in the sack with our middle-aged drunk hero" z7shysterical.gif

Firehouse Dog. A "family film" with a Hollywood star dog getting lost, found by the son of the fire captain of an about to close station. Dog then saves several people and station. I should have been gagging, but there were just enough affectionate jabs at showbiz to keep me from clicking away.

Warning Sign. Sheriff Sam Waterston helps fight rampaging zombies unleashed by an accident in a secret germ-warfare lab.

Paparazzi. How can you not like them getting killed off?

Necessary Roughness. Forget the Titans and screw Rudy... now this is college football!

Psycho 4: Norman Bates discussing his past over the phone with a radio show.

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Mar 29 2008, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 23 2008, 02:39 PM)
Bad movies I've recently watched that were at least mildly entertaining:

Awake
The Brave One
Death Sentence
Captivity

Hare and I just watched THE BRAVE ONE. It was . . .ok. . .well shot with good acting but , we've seen it before. Remember DEATH WISH 1-4 or 40? THE BRAVE ONE is exactly the same only with a female main character.

ranton.gif

Now. . .I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to movies. I like to watch the extra features (i.e., behind the scenes and production crap) When I watched the extras on THE BRAVE ONE DVD everyone was talking like it was some breakthrough new idea. Come on. . . give credit where credit is due.

This is a remake of DEATH WISH

rantoff.gif

Tortoise 1287.gif

Yeah, but the Death Wish series was awesome.

Long live th Bronsonator!!!!