Christian Bale interviewed

Jack Aubrey

He is a class act. Batman Begins turned me into a Batman fan, and I think it was because of his performance.

Added trivia; Christian Bale was born 22 miles away from me, in the town of Haverfordwest. I know it's a long way, but for a small county, it's quite cool to have one of the best actors around right now born in the county.

Shame he doesn't admit he's Welsh laugh.gif

I've been a fan of his ever since 'Kingdom of the Sun' (and if you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor and go get it now)!

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Mar 19 2008, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 19 2008, 07:28 PM)
I've been a fan of his ever since 'Kingdom of the Sun' (and if you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor and go get it now)!

I'll look into it. I've searched wiki and imdb but it keeps getting redirected to 'The Emperors New Groove'?

I'm sorry! It's 'Empire of the Sun'. My bad. Here you go: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092965/

They should keep Heath out of these hype-generating interviews, and refrain from using his memory as a cash-cow for the upcoming movie.

Intentionally or unintentionally, they're marketing this movie over Heath Ledger's grave, and that is plain cheap.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 19 2008, 02:37 PM)

I'll look into it. I've searched wiki and imdb but it keeps getting redirected to 'The Emperors New Groove'?

I'm sorry! It's 'Empire of the Sun'. My bad. Here you go: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092965/

That was a really good movie. The music was amazing, to say the least. The scene with the P-51 Mustang pilot waving to the boy is just incredible.

QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Mar 19 2008, 05:06 PM)

That was a really good movie. The music was amazing, to say the least. The scene with the P-51 Mustang pilot waving to the boy is just incredible.

Yes it surely is!

"P-51 Mustang! Cadillac of the sky!"

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 19 2008, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (LoneStar Boogie @ Mar 19 2008, 05:06 PM)

Yes it surely is!

"P-51 Mustang! Cadillac of the sky!"

trink39.gif