RUSH Newsletter

rushfan1966

I am wondering how many people got their subsciption the the RUSH newsletter? I got mine last week and it had a link to Contact the Band.

My questions to them were

Are you going to release Different Stages on DVD?

Why are there songs cut from R30 and are they ever going to release the rest?

My one comment was please keep realeasing DVD's past and present.

Anyone else got any good questions for them?

Please no dead horses, I'm new, Thank You.

2.gif The Best Band in the World!!!

They did very quickly express their regret in not releasing the complete R30 DVD and I think said it may be released in full in the future but that could be a while because you know people r gonna accuse them of "cashing in"!!!

QUOTE (Docmilsap @ Mar 7 2008, 05:25 PM)
They did very quickly express their regret in not releasing the complete R30 DVD and I think said it may be released in full in the future but that could be a while because you know people r gonna accuse them of "cashing in"!!!

The idea was to not have too many of the same songs on R30 and RiR, but I really don't think anyone would have minded.

QUOTE (wots...uh the deal @ Mar 8 2008, 02:51 AM)
Have they replied yet? I went on and subscribed to the newsletter and saw the CONTACT THE BAND, but do you think they would personally reply to the emails?

bob chance i think i would say. would be cool if they did though.

QUOTE (mfratt @ Mar 7 2008, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (Docmilsap @ Mar 7 2008, 05:25 PM)

The idea was to not have too many of the same songs on R30 and RiR, but I really don't think anyone would have minded.

they did not give a shit that c.t.t.h. was on a bunch of live album's 1022.gif

Archived