Rush T-Shirts in GTA

PriestOfSyrinx

QUOTE (PriestOfSyrinx @ Feb 28 2008, 05:32 PM)
Where would I be able to pick up some RUSH t-shirts in the GTA, preferably either downtown or in york region (thornhill/markham) area? I'm going DT Toronto tomorrow and wouldn't mind going to a store if I know they have music/RUSH clothing.

Thanks

Grand Theft Auto?

QUOTE (makehaste2112 @ Feb 29 2008, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (PriestOfSyrinx @ Feb 28 2008, 05:32 PM)
Where would I be able to pick up some RUSH t-shirts in the GTA, preferably either downtown or in york region (thornhill/markham) area? I'm going DT Toronto tomorrow and wouldn't mind going to a store if I know they have music/RUSH clothing.

Thanks

Grand Theft Auto?

Haha I thought that from the title. I was sure i never saw Rush shirts in the game...

yeah, wtf is GTA? Inquiring minds want to know yes.gif

I agree w/ Godeater: the Rushbackstage club is great for Rush shirts.

Also, I'm going to plug the TRF merch here on the site. Great to wear to an upcomming Rush gig this summer trink39.gif Help support TRF!!!

Maybe the Black Market? I haven't been there in a couple years so I can't really remember... it's on Queen.

All the responses poured in after I had left to go downtown. The weather was total crap, I did what I had to do and went straight back home on the TTC. I was planning to walk up bathurst/yonge but not in this weather!

I have the white "2 arrows" one in M but its too long. I'm a 5"9 skinny rush fan and usually a M is perfect but the ones RUSH sold are too long.

I had thought they had Rush T-shirts in the game Grand Theft Auto! laugh.gif

I finally had a reason to buy it, but oh well.

QUOTE (PriestOfSyrinx @ Feb 29 2008, 08:18 PM)
I have the white "2 arrows" one in M but its too long. I'm a 5"9 skinny rush fan and usually a M is perfect but the ones RUSH sold are too long.

Dude, my Counterparts shirt was like a dress on me!!

Archived