Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

Just got some pictures today that I bought from a fellow in LA. who managed to buy a collection from a photographer. He had lots of pics of Music acts. Including a few of our guys.

Alex and Geddy (looks to be on the Permanent Waves Tour)

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/AlandGedPeW.jpg

Leather pants alert!!! Nice ones, Ged cool.gif

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 22 2010, 06:10 PM)
I'm growing a tuft of hair under my chin as we speak...

Does this work on all girls?

"This" only works if you're extremely handsome and a mega-talented instrumentalist, not to mention someone who won't make a fool of oneself whilst browsing about the interwebz.

Well, around here, anyways.

But I can't speak for everyone. eyesre4.gif

Edited by CMWriter

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 22 2010, 07:10 PM)

It's a start.

Are you sure you have enough hormones to get the job done? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 22 2010, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Nov 22 2010, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 22 2010, 07:10 PM)

It's a start.

Are you sure you have enough hormones to get the job done? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I don't know, I haven't counted lately. :S:S:S:S

Just wondering...considering your presence here...you know, where it is women admiring men for their physical attributes.... tongue.gif tongue.gif

I have yet to grow a tuft of hair anywhere on my face. laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 22 2010, 08:07 PM)
I hope you're not implying that men who like other men are incapable of being manly.

So far, I'd say you're not doing so well in this thread. But you are somewhat entertaining, so by all means keep going. I'd like to see a train wreck by the end of the night. yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Nov 22 2010, 08:20 PM)
I hope you're not implying that men who like other men are incapable of being manly.

So far, I'd say you're not doing so well in this thread. But you are somewhat entertaining, so by all means keep going. I'd like to see a train wreck by the end of the night. yes.gif

popcorn.gif

Considering that my gay friend (the guy I have known since I was 12 years old who decided that he was gay at age 16) can grow a full beard in his nap time.. I was implying that you were more of a CHILD than a man. wink.gif

Sexuality had NOTHING to do with it. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 22 2010, 08:31 PM)
I thought this was 'let's appreciate how hot Geddy Lee is', not 'let's pick on the new guy because he stuck up for gay people'...

"Gay" I have no problem with. Immature and invasive...that's where the problem begins. Gay...shit, at least we have something in common! We both like guys! wink.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Nov 22 2010, 08:30 PM)

Considering that my gay friend (the guy I have known since I was 12 years old who decided that he was gay at age 16) can grow a full beard in his nap time.. I was implying that you were more of a CHILD than a man. wink.gif

Love how people change posts after they have already been quoted. laugh.gif

My thoughts exactly. I'm waiting for it... waiting.... waiting...

QUOTE (garbo @ Nov 22 2010, 09:40 PM)

I'm having Geddy Lee in my dreams tonight. wub.gif wub.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (garbo @ Nov 22 2010, 09:40 PM)

Dreaming... wub.gif drool1.gif wink.gif

Edited by Babycat

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Nov 22 2010, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Nov 22 2010, 08:30 PM)

Love how people change posts after they have already been quoted. laugh.gif

Yeah, sorry about that. I posted not having seen your reply to my 'manly' comment, so had to edit it as it was redundant. My bad.

So I got front row tickets for the Birmingham show. I get to admire Geddy's posterior from up close. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ Nov 23 2010, 04:26 AM)
So I got front row tickets for the Birmingham show. I get to admire Geddy's posterior from up close. biggrin.gif

wub.gif wub.gif Quite jealous, I must admit. I did get to admire his...er, "assets" from the second row in Dallas. It was quite a view.

Speaking of which....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs321.ash2/60100_1638106520378_1468216679_31671748_5764584_n.jpg