PAGSCON '08

owlswing

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 18 2008, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 18 2008, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 18 2008, 11:34 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/Vacation%2008/101_3256.jpg

Look, it's that guy from the movie... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/woody.jpg laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Do I feel a nickname coming on? Woody does fit, after all. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

I'm trying to figure out what you mean by that Pags.... unsure.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 18 2008, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 18 2008, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 18 2008, 04:24 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 18 2008, 11:34 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/Vacation%2008/101_3256.jpg

Look, it's that guy from the movie... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/woody.jpg laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Do I feel a nickname coming on? Woody does fit, after all. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

I'm trying to figure out what you mean by that Pags.... unsure.gif rofl3.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 18 2008, 10:10 PM)
I wanna post but I ain't got no pic's sad.gif soon I know I will biggrin.gif

Finished all the pics yesterday on

Necro's computer... They killed mine. sad.gif

Mailed out today... Check your mail early next week.

I am also getting requests for recipes...

I think that we should have a recipe exchange

for the great food that we had last weekend. yes.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 19 2008, 02:49 AM)
I wanna post but I ain't got no pic's  sad.gif soon I know I will biggrin.gif

I can't wait biggrin.gif How dare they kill your burner sad.gif How old was it? I know I will be bummed if mine dies but will just have to go buy another laugh.gif Your a real Sweet Heart for doing that wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jul 18 2008, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 17 2008, 11:06 PM)
Ok, this is for my buddies Test, DS and Slacker biggrin.gif I am thinking of you guy's 1022.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3440.jpg

Holy crap! Who is the girl on the right????? wub.gif

bekloppt.gif RR ! How nice of you to stop by and check out the thread man!

the woman on the right of troutman is my best friend, Sheri. She was nice enough to let troutman stay at her crib when he was in town.

oh... and uh... that's ME on left, 'eh?

angry.gif

thanks dude....

tongue.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 19 2008, 08:47 AM)
Ok, this is for my buddies Test, DS and Slacker biggrin.gif I am thinking of you guy's 1022.gif

the woman on the right of troutman is my best friend, Sheri. She was nice enough to let troutman stay at her crib when he was in town.

angry.gif

thanks dude....

tongue.gif

Well I think in RR's defense it has already been established that you are a full blown hottie!!! wink.gif No reason to restate the obvious. Sherri however,is a new experience for some I would say.............. cool.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 18 2008, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (yetz @ Jul 18 2008, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 18 2008, 07:49 AM)

wub.gif  1022.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/IMGP3441.jpg

I am so jealous! smile.gif

Don't be jealous no.gif Just savor the moment for your fishing buddy. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

troutman rules.

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 19 2008, 07:34 AM)

I can't wait biggrin.gif How dare they kill your burner sad.gif How old was it? I know I will be bummed if mine dies but will just have to go buy another laugh.gif Your a real Sweet Heart for doing that wub.gif hug2.gif

goodpost.gif yes you are!! thank you so much for doing the picture compilations for everyone!! wub.gif

QUOTE (failte @ Jul 19 2008, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jul 19 2008, 07:34 AM)

goodpost.gif yes you are!! thank you so much for doing the picture compilations for everyone!! wub.gif

She sure is. Thanks for doing that for everyone! You're unbelievable. applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

I'm sorry the burner gave up. sad.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 19 2008, 08:47 AM)

angry.gif

thanks dude....

tongue.gif

The lady on the left is so hot, it took me a few minutes to realize there was a women on the right. wub.gif atickhum.gif music.gif

• Like 1

Hey guys and gals I have some good news. THE VAN IS FIXED!! Well, at least we hope so. As it turned out, is was the vent tube / breather cap. It became clogged so the build up in pressure had no way to escape. That's why it over heated. There doesn't seem to be any other damage to the transmission - let's keep our fingers crossed. I just drove it home and it rode beautifully. Whoo Hoooooo!!!

This is also a pefect opportunity to thank my wife, owlswing. When the van broke down and I was on the phone with her at Exxon, she was prepared, somehow, to drive down to where we were and wait for the tow truck so we could all get to PNC more quickly. I honestly don't know if that would have worked or not, and I don't care. She kicks ass just for thinking it. You're the best, baby. wub.gif

And this also reminds me of a video necro shot on our way to PNC (pre break down). We came up to (as my Grandmother used to call them) a coffee and donut light - where the red light seems to take forever to change. So I jumped out of the van, and ran across the street to press that pedestrian button on the pole so the light would change more quickly. Personally, I don't actually think the light changes more quickly, but instead keeps it red longer after it changes so people crossing have more time to do so. If that's true, it means that my silly stunt didn't save us any time at all. But it was fun, and I'm an idiot like that. And apparently Necro caught my return run on his camera. Check it out. We've been laughing our asses off at it all week, and I even had some editing fun with it. laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/Pagscon%20II%20-%2008/th_Rush_van.jpg

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users):

Pags, Slacker

Hey you pal-o-mine! bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 19 2008, 05:41 PM)
Hey guys and gals I have some good news. THE VAN IS FIXED!! Well, at least we hope so. As it turned out, is was the vent tube / breather cap. It became clogged so the build up in pressure had no way to escape. That's why it over heated. There doesn't seem to be any other damage to the transmission - let's keep our fingers crossed. I just drove it home and it rode beautifully. Whoo Hoooooo!!!

This is also a pefect opportunity to thank my wife, owlswing. When the van broke down and I was on the phone with her at Exxon, she was prepared, somehow, to drive down to where we were and wait for the tow truck so we could all get to PNC more quickly. I honestly don't know if that would have worked or not, and I don't care. She kicks ass just for thinking it. You're the best, baby. wub.gif

And this also reminds me of a video necro shot on our way to PNC (pre break down). We came up to (as my Grandmother used to call them) a coffee and donut light - where the red light seems to take forever to change. So I jumped out of the van, and ran across the street to press that pedestrian button on the pole so the light would change more quickly. Personally, I don't actually think the light changes more quickly, but instead keeps it red longer after it changes so people crossing have more time to do so. If that's true, it means that my silly stunt didn't save us any time at all. But it was fun, and I'm an idiot like that. And apparently Necro caught my return run on his camera. Check it out. We've been laughing our asses off at it all week, and I even had some editing fun with it. laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/Pagscon%20II%20-%2008/th_Rush_van.jpg

that's great about your van!!! 653.gif

i remember your trip across the street, we were icon_really_happy_guy.gif when we saw you running across the street laugh.gif love the edited version wink.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 19 2008, 06:42 PM)
Pags, Slacker

Hey you pal-o-mine!  bekloppt.gif

Hey Pags, Just trying to catch up here. Awesome time last week! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 19 2008, 07:58 PM)
failte, Slacker

bekloppt.gif you two!  Where were we last week at this time???  653.gif

Having the time of my life, Jen! biggrin.gif I'm so overwelmed reading this thread. cool.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 19 2008, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Jul 19 2008, 07:58 PM)
failte, Slacker

bekloppt.gif you two!  Where were we last week at this time???  653.gif

Having the time of my life, Jen! biggrin.gif I'm so overwelmed reading this thread. cool.gif

yes.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 19 2008, 06:41 PM)

Good to hear about the van! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The vid's not working for me but I do remember when you were getting out of the van to push the button for the light! laugh.gif

You have to click on the vid on my first post. If you click the vid on a quoted post it won't work.