"Not very sportsmanlike"

Barney's Alter

I'm having a laugh at the Italian Olympian who got DQ'd for doping.

His sport? Racewalking.

The idea that someone would take performance enhancing drugs to walk faster is just really funny to me.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 10 2012, 02:29 PM)
I'm having a laugh at the Italian Olympian who got DQ'd for doping.

His sport? Racewalking.

The idea that someone would take performance enhancing drugs to walk faster is just really funny to me.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 24 2012, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 24 2012, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 21 2012, 10:51 PM)
Rugby Is Violent smile.gif

Australian Rules Football, not rugby

Whoops! Sorry... smile.gif Thats some tough stuff...!!!

if you get a chance watch games. might be the perfect sport. plenty of scoring, very physical and non stop action.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19385197

A man has been arrested after racist Twitter posts were sent to West Ham United footballer Carlton Cole.

The striker retweeted two posts on his account @CarltonCole1 after his side's 3-0 defeat at Swansea on Saturday.

They questioned Cole's performance and used a racist term to describe him. He tweeted that how he plays has nothing to do with "race, creed or religion".

The man, 22, of Southend, is being quizzed on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence.

In several tweets, Cole, 28, posted: "Listen, i take racism a lot lighter than others and i do understand the banter that comes a long with it to get under peoples skin but...

"... it can sometimes be hurtful & insulting, i don't mind when people criticise me for having a bad game or they think I'm crap at football...

"...but just say that, whether i am crap or had a bad game has nothing to do with my race, creed or religion. lets just keep it FOOTBALL. Kapeesh?"