Bowl Pick em ?

Batman

Like Rickyrob I don't know that much about college football, apart from the top teams and some of the top players. We don't get any TV coverage probably being the main reason why.

I'll give this one a miss Batty ohmy.gif Shocking I know laugh.gif

Can you choose the picks as the games come along. In other words, I don't have to make all the choices before the first game and then stick to them all after that do I?

unsure.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 19 2007, 08:16 AM)
Can you choose the picks as the games come along. In other words, I don't have to make all the choices before the first game and then stick to them all after that do I?

unsure.gif

This is from Yahoo

The final day to sign up for Yahoo! Sports College Bowl Pick'em is January 2, 2008. On this date you will not be able to leave your current group nor join a new one. To fully experience the game, it is recommended to sign up before the first bowl game begins on December 20, 2007.

The deadline to make or change your picks is five minutes before each game is scheduled to begin.

QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 19 2007, 01:44 PM)

unsure.gif

This is from Yahoo

The final day to sign up for Yahoo! Sports College Bowl Pick'em is January 2, 2008. On this date you will not be able to leave your current group nor join a new one. To fully experience the game, it is recommended to sign up before the first bowl game begins on December 20, 2007.

The deadline to make or change your picks is five minutes before each game is scheduled to begin.

Cheers Batty. S'pose I should have read the rules rofl3.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 19 2007, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Dec 19 2007, 01:44 PM)

unsure.gif

This is from Yahoo

Cheers Batty. S'pose I should have read the rules rofl3.gif

Nah Rules are for chumps laugh.gif

I'm not a big gambler, but what the heck...

Playing for free is alright by me... we had a free fantasy league at work too this year - I would definitely not do it if it was one of those pay fantasy leagues.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 23 2007, 06:00 AM)
nice start ricky! 5 for 5 after today's games cool.gif

Goodness knows how. I looked at the stats of the two teams in each game and just picked what I thought was the best team. rofl3.gif

I slapped one on 30 pts because there seemed to be quite a difference between the teams...Southern Miss. vs Cincinnati

So I've used 30, 4, 3, 2 & 1 so there is a long way to go yet. I spent about an hour yesterday ranking and picking all the rest. cool.gif

Now its close.

I am top but two challengers (Testy'sPicks and TupeloBarchettas) have greater maximum possible points totals.

5 matches to come, bring 'em on...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 2 2008, 05:13 PM)
Dam Florida Cost me a bunch of points.

Me too, I think a lot of people got that one wrong yes.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 2 2008, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 2 2008, 05:13 PM)
Dam Florida Cost me a bunch of points.

Me too, I think a lot of people got that one wrong yes.gif

Unfortuantly i coulnd't watch the game.

And that really sucked. That's why they lost yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 2 2008, 08:11 PM)
So glad everybody picked Oklahoma! wacko.gif

I figured W.Virginia would cave in since their coach bailed on them last month but they are kicking the Sooners' asses right now.

eh.gif

I hate

College Football.

(Not really. But still)

Archived