TestCON - London, Sept 12

barney_rebel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 13 2007, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 13 2007, 09:04 AM)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1119/1372479678_bdcb84fa41.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/1371577625_6e83798e9d.jpg

These are FABULOUS.

wub.gif

Awesome Pic's !! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 13 2007, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 13 2007, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 01:15 PM)
Nice pics dude! 

I'm sitting here wishing the party would keep going on! I had a really good time!  A great bunch of people to hang out with for sure!  yes.gif  653.gif  trink39.gif

I hear you Test....it's always a bummer when these days are over. It was a blast eh!

Great pics as usual Barn!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

You bet!

We should arrange some more meet-ups even if it doesn't involve a Rush concert! biggrin.gif

There's always meetups that don't involve a 2.gif show, but you always have work. tongue.gif

Great pics Barn. Wish we could have made this show too. sad.gif

Ye ye tongue.gif

I know you're just busting my chops but the truth of the matter it's hard to take time off, especially this past summer. honestly it's quite frustrating sometimes.

For what its worth I've been doing a lot of thinking about making some changes in my life...I'm missing out on too much with pretty much a zero social life nowadays...

how about arranging something for Sunday to Tuesday! wink.gif That would work for me!! biggrin.gif

no.gif

I got work.

z7shysterical.gif

We'll get you in somehow. yes.gif I know it's tough, but somehow you'll work something out.

After this meetup, I can't do anything else 'till next summer, unless it's only the weekend. I've used up all my time already. ohmy.gif

Soon enough we'll be able to come to you for one too. Sound good?

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 13 2007, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 13 2007, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Sep 13 2007, 02:40 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 01:15 PM)
Nice pics dude! 

I'm sitting here wishing the party would keep going on! I had a really good time!  A great bunch of people to hang out with for sure!  yes.gif  653.gif  trink39.gif

I hear you Test....it's always a bummer when these days are over. It was a blast eh!

Great pics as usual Barn!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

You bet!

We should arrange some more meet-ups even if it doesn't involve a Rush concert! biggrin.gif

There's always meetups that don't involve a 2.gif show, but you always have work. tongue.gif

Great pics Barn. Wish we could have made this show too. sad.gif

Ye ye tongue.gif

I know you're just busting my chops but the truth of the matter it's hard to take time off, especially this past summer. honestly it's quite frustrating sometimes.

For what its worth I've been doing a lot of thinking about making some changes in my life...I'm missing out on too much with pretty much a zero social life nowadays...

how about arranging something for Sunday to Tuesday! wink.gif That would work for me!! biggrin.gif

no.gif

I got work.

z7shysterical.gif

We'll get you in somehow. yes.gif I know it's tough, but somehow you'll work something out.

After this meetup, I can't do anything else 'till next summer, unless it's only the weekend. I've used up all my time already. ohmy.gif

Soon enough we'll be able to come to you for one too. Sound good?

For sure!

I'm pretty tapped out for this year as well laugh.gif wacko.gif

got my brother's wedding and Monday Night Football game to go to next month.....then comes Christmas.....ugh

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 13 2007, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 13 2007, 07:50 PM)
Thanks Test, for arranging everything!  It was fun as hell!

Thank you guys for the laughs and the good times!! trink39.gif

Like my freestyle rap, and stumble? laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

We shoulda recorded that baby cool.gif laugh.gif

"I love to hang with Test

Even though he's a pest

and Ladirushfan

give you a kick in the can"

I remember that much laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Sep 14 2007, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 13 2007, 05:07 PM)
Very stylish pics Barn.    applaudit.gif
If you take any pics of me in Toronto next week make sure to make me look as hot as possible if that's even possible.  trink38.gif

We love Johnny and his stylin hair. yes.gif

It's got curls !!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

when it's long enough 'tis true trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 14 2007, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 13 2007, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 13 2007, 09:04 AM)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1119/1372479678_bdcb84fa41.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1437/1371577625_6e83798e9d.jpg

These are FABULOUS.

wub.gif

Awesome Pic's !! biggrin.gif

Barney , these are simply sensational pics of Sunny and co. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Barney, I would have loved to have hung out with you and the rest of the gang at the London meetup. The Show at the JLC was going to be my first EVER 2.gif show and I was really looking forward to it and meeting as many TRFer's as possible. Now it will have to wait until next year or next tour but I am determined to get there. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 13 2007, 08:19 PM)
Before all of you guys left we should've went up on the roof where I worked....you would've got some killer pics...guaranteed. Next time remind me to take you guys up there biggrin.gif

If I would have had the camera and tripod on me at the time, there would have been no stopping me.

I'll be back for that for sure.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 14 2007, 08:48 AM)
Before all of you guys left we should've went up on the roof where I worked....you would've got some killer pics...guaranteed.  Next time remind me to take you guys up there  biggrin.gif

If I would have had the camera and tripod on me at the time, there would have been no stopping me.

good idea!!!

i tell you what.... there's something about a a midnight sky in the fall that is like nothing else....

thanksgiving is coming up, 'eh???

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 14 2007, 12:26 PM)
Before all of you guys left we should've went up on the roof where I worked....you would've got some killer pics...guaranteed.  Next time remind me to take you guys up there  biggrin.gif

good idea!!!

i tell you what.... there's something about a a midnight sky in the fall that is like nothing else....

Thanksgiving would be out for me (Wedding anniversary). I'll get amazing family, autumn photos then though!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 14 2007, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 14 2007, 12:26 PM)

good idea!!!

Thanksgiving would be out for me (Wedding anniversary). I'll get amazing family, autumn photos then though!

well, there's always OUR thanksgiving @ the end of november...

my kids are in Park City Utah from the tuesday before, until the following monday, so i have LOTS of free time to do whatever!!!!

Archived