You name it

Spindrift

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 3 2007, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Oct 3 2007, 01:13 PM)
Another easy one,  Im am not up to thinking up anything really hard, I just like posting quotes I really like.

anyways here is the quote

"Tell me, Will. Did you enjoy it? Your first murder? Of course you did. And why shouldn't it feel good? It does to God. Why only last week in Texas, he dropped a whole church roof on the heads of 34 of his worshippers, just as they were groveling for him. He wouldn't begrudge you one Journalist"

"Red Dragon."

U are Up

Probably pretty easy, but here goes...

(at a funeral) "The man ate bacon at every meal. You can't do that!"

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 3 2007, 08:29 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 3 2007, 09:25 PM)

(at a funeral) "The man ate bacon at every meal.  You can't do that!"

City Slickers

Those were two great films. CS 1&2

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 3 2007, 08:29 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 3 2007, 09:25 PM)

(at a funeral) "The man ate bacon at every meal.  You can't do that!"

City Slickers

CORRECT. YOUR TURN.

Here you go...

"You know, they've each got three names. Yes. The naming of cats is a difficult matter, It's just not one of your holiday games; You may think at first that I am mad as a hatter, When I tell you that each cat's got three different names. See, they got their ordinary name and then they got their fancy name. And that makes two names, doesn't it? And now it's got a third name. Can either of you two guess what that third name is? (beat) Come on! (beat) Above and beyond, there's one name that's left over, and this is the name you never will guess. The name that no human research can discover, but the cat itself knows, and never will confess."

QUOTE (The Owl @ Oct 5 2007, 09:20 PM)
Here you go...

"You know, they've each got three names. Yes. The naming of cats is a difficult matter, It's just not one of your holiday games; You may think at first that I am mad as a hatter, When I tell you that each cat's got three different names. See, they got their ordinary name and then they got their fancy name. And that makes two names, doesn't it? And now it's got a third name. Can either of you two guess what that third name is? (beat) Come on! (beat) Above and beyond, there's one name that's left over, and this is the name you never will guess. The name that no human research can discover, but the cat itself knows, and never will confess."

Logan's Run

QUOTE (Spindrift @ Oct 5 2007, 09:07 PM)
Here you go...

Logan's Run

Yes, Your're up.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Oct 5 2007, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE (Spindrift @ Oct 5 2007, 09:07 PM)
Here you go...

Logan's Run

Yes, Your're up.

That's from the poem "The Naming of Cats" by T.S. Eliot, from the poetry collection "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats," the basis for the Broadway show Cats.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 10 2007, 05:40 PM)
"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School." I'm no Dangerfield fan, but I love this movie.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Oct 11 2007, 09:38 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Oct 10 2007, 05:40 PM)
"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School." I'm no Dangerfield fan, but I love this movie.

Batter up!