My dream has come true

PriestOfSyrinx

Finally me and my friend bought our tickets today. I am seeing Rush on Sept 22 in Toronto. I'll be at school an hour north of the city but will be coming down for the weekend and the concert. This is so exciting, I have always wanted to see them live since I got into them a few years back. I cannot believe I am really going!! Wow 2.gif 2.gif I hope they play The Pass, Enemy Within, Red Barchetta, Red Sector A! There are so many songs I hope they play.

QUOTE (PriestOfSyrinx @ Aug 6 2007, 09:56 PM)
Finally me and my friend bought our tickets today. I am seeing Rush on Sept 22 in Toronto. I'll be at school an hour north of the city but will be coming down for the weekend and the concert. This is so exciting, I have always wanted to see them live since I got into them a few years back. I cannot believe I am really going!! Wow 2.gif 2.gif I hope they play The Pass, Enemy Within, Red Barchetta, Red Sector A! There are so many songs I hope they play.

My first Rush concert was certainly exciting, and I can only imagine how ecstatic you are 1022.gif 1022.gif I can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed no.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived