OMG!! part 2

BL2112

As i said about 2 weeks ago I won Front row to Jones Beach.

He is my story/experince/review.

Got their around 5:30. sound check, played Entre Nous, the Way the Wind Blows, Limelight, Hope and Distant Early Warning.

Got new tickets around 6:30. Some guy tried ripping us off for our old tickets.

New seats Orch C, row A seats 1 and 2. Geddy's Side! Heaven at last!

meet alot of really nice guys around our seats. If you one of those "nice Guys" i was the kid in the Armor and Sword shirt with the long sleeve gray shirt under it with the Snakes and Arrows hat on backwards. Show was great. I swear Geddy was looking at me for a good portion of the night. Came in front of me for all of Mal Nar. I was directly between his main mic and keys. Pointed at me during Spindrift

"Where are the words to answer you when you talk that way"

Really great show. only down fall guys back about 15 feet from the edge. Alex made a funny face at me during YYZ. Overall great show. Digital Man and Entre Nous and Mission didnt drag like at Tampa. Close enough to see Shrimp cot in there teeth. Some guy had a gilfield and was holding it up. What was up with that?

QUOTE (BL2112 @ Jul 13 2007, 12:58 PM)
Digital Man and Entre Nous and Mission didnt drag like at Tampa.

Man I hate to disagree with ya but nothing dragged that night IMO. Actually, the crowd went ballistic for Entre Nous, atleast near me. I was about 20th row, Geddy's side. Digital and Mission didn't seem to get the same manic reaction, however everyone still flipped. My whole area was pumping all night. Sorry it seemed that way. Look for me next time. I'm the 300 lb fu*ker bouncing up and down all night! LMAO

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (BL2112 @ Jul 13 2007, 01:58 PM)
I swear Geddy was looking at me for a good portion of the night. Came in front of me for all of Mal Nar. I was directly between his main mic and keys. Pointed at me during Spindrift
Really great show. only down fall guys back about 15 feet from the edge. Alex made a funny face at me during YYZ.

Yeah, in fact the whole show was dedicated to you.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 21 2007, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (BL2112 @ Jul 13 2007, 01:58 PM)
I swear Geddy was looking at me for a good portion of the night. Came in front of me for all of Mal Nar. I was directly between his main mic and keys. Pointed at me during Spindrift
Really great show. only down fall guys back about 15 feet from the edge. Alex made a funny face at me during YYZ.

Yeah, in fact the whole show was dedicated to you.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

You had an ultimate Rush experience and don't let anyone ruin it with negative comments. I had a similar experience with Jimmy Page at a Firm concert. I had 1st row and he stayed on the bassist side in front of me for most of the concert. Until he finished his solo extending his violin bow for me to touch and mouthing a quick thank you.

Sometimes a show is dedicated to one person. There are times when a performer needs a focal point when having difficulty concentrating. Lucky you being Geddy's.

Archived