Ticket brokers

bmorechowder

I'm thinking about checking the show out again at PNC in NJ and I'm looking to try and get some decent seats in the center as my Nissan tickets weren't the best.

Anyone ever use brokers and which ones would you suggest.

(unless of course you have a ticket for the show you wanna part with smile.gif )

I have used both Stub Hub and Tickets Now.

Stub Hub was frustrating because they kept sending me emails promising the tickets would be delivered on a specific date, but they didn't arrive. They didn't clearly communicate that the tickets had not even been printed yet and after 2 missed delivery dates, they finally showed up and everything was fine.

I just purchased from Tickets Now and they told me right up front that the tickets for the 8/23 KC show would not be shipped until 8/1. So we'll see how we'll they do, but now I know what to expect.

Let us know who you finally went with and your experience.

I've been thinking about using Stubhub, but I'm going to check out TicketsNow. What is frustrating to me is they don't publish the seat numbers. wtf.gif Is there a way of finding out the seat numbers prior to purchasing them?

checkout www.razorgator.com you can call and get seat #'s from them. Not Rush Tickets, but other concerts I have listed there. I have been selling tickets through razorgator for years. They used to be called encoretickets.com but changed a few years ago. When i list tickets for sale I have to give seat #'s but you are right they do not show up on listings. I do not know why.

One more thing. You will get the tickets from razorgator. If someone sells a seat that they do not produce in a timely manner they use the credit card of the seller, and go on the open market to fill the order for the client.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 3 2007, 11:24 AM)
I've been thinking about using Stubhub, but I'm going to check out TicketsNow.  What is frustrating to me is they don't publish the seat numbers.  wtf.gif Is there a way of finding out the seat numbers prior to purchasing them?

My Stub Hub seats for the Tampa show were in the VIP section, so my understanding is that they will not give you a box/seat number in VIP since they are season ticket holders seats. Non-VIP seats should always give you the seat numbers, in my opinion.

The TicketsNow for the KC show gave me the section, row and seat numbers. (2nd row dead-center by the way! 1022.gif )

They both have "fan protect" guarantees where they promise "as good or better seats" if the seller falls through. Not sure how they can guarantee that when it gets close to the show, especially when you have awesome seats to begin with, but they do say they have the option of refunding your money. I think that is a crappy clause since it would leave the buyer without tickets right before the show.

Good luck and hope you get some good seats!

The reason why they don't post the seat numbers is because they feel it will diminish the value of the ticket itself. It protects the seller. But they do guarantee that if you purchase multiple tickets, then the seats will be together.

Ok, I just received my 2nd row tickets for the KC show today !! ?? ??

TicketsNow said they would be shipped on August 1st...?

I suppose that is what you call "under promising and over delivering" !!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/ren-n-stimpy.gif

Since the info is public information, most sellers will only give seat numbers to the actual buyers.

Otherwise, it is possible to locate and identify a particular buyer.

It is just a privacy issue...

For my show on June 25th at Pitts. I used ticketsnow.com. They really came though. I found the tickets I wanted on their site, but called to place the order because the show was on Monday and this was Thursday. So I needed the tickets next day because it is about a 6 hour drive to Pitts from here (Louisville) The lady on the phone was great! Good emails, (order details, tracking number, etc.) I placed the phone order with her at 1pm est, on that Thursday, and FedEx knocked on the door at 8:30 am Friday morning. I was very impressed. The tickets I ordered didn't say that came with VIP parking or VIP Smirnoff club passes, but when i opened the envelope they were there anyway! So obviously I had a really good experience with TicketsNow. I would use them again.

Archived