Ghost stories

barney_rebel

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 17 2010, 07:24 PM)
Time to bump this thread...

I just had a strange experience today in the shower.

I came home from work and jumped in the shower, knowing that the cat likes to follow me everywhere I didn't want her in the bathroom so I closed the door and I made sure it was completely closed. So I was in the shower, washing my hair and I leant my head back into the rushing water and closed my eyes... I heard a creaking sound as the door slowly creaked open. First I thought it was the kitty but then I was like.. "Wait how could she have turned the knob?" And then I looked over and saw a shadow near the door kinda creeping along the wall directly across from the shower. I then heard a man's voice... I don't recall what was being said and I started getting scared because I thought an intruder came in even though I KNOW I locked the door when I got home. So I rinsed off and got out, reaching for my towel. I tip toed out into the hall, the cat was nowhere to be found and usually she waits by the door in the hall for me to be done my shower and continues to follow me around the house. But she wasn't there. Nobody was... it freaked me out. I wonder if Im being haunted... this isn't the first time something like this has happened around me. First time that I've been living here tho.

unsure.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to disturb your shower, but I really had to GO!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived