So...potential song on this tour!

EmotionDetector

smile.gif I am another that would love to hear JACOB'S LADDER played live on this tour.

I would also like to hear a medley of acoustic songs after the drum solo LOSING IT/ENTR'E NOUS/DIFFERENT STRINGS.

Oh while you are at it why not throw in CIRCUMSTANCES, IN THE END and GHOST OF A CHANCE as well 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 23 2007, 07:20 AM)
smile.gif I am another that would love to hear JACOB'S LADDER played live on this tour.

I would also like to hear a medley of acoustic songs after the drum solo LOSING IT/ENTR'E NOUS/DIFFERENT STRINGS.

Oh while you are at it why not throw in CIRCUMSTANCES, IN THE END and GHOST OF A CHANCE as well 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

No acoustic 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif songs 062802puke_prv.gif no.gif no.gif

I would like to see and hear Countdown. I saw them play it in 83 on signals and with updated video of shuttle launches it could be awesome. I am biased, though, I live across the river from the launch site and work on the shuttle. Still a cool song live. Camera Eye and Jacobs Ladder get my vote, and I still would like to hear I Think I'm Going Bald, just once live.

QUOTE (kooma @ Apr 24 2007, 06:13 AM)

Oh while you are at it why not throw in CIRCUMSTANCES, IN THE END and GHOST OF A CHANCE as well 2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

No acoustic 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif songs 062802puke_prv.gif no.gif no.gif

We need more acoustic songs!

How It Is, Different Strings then Losing It with a live Violinist

If they played circumstances or jacobs ladder, I really think I would die of an awesomeness overload.

Also, It's a serious stretch, but the fountain of lamneth live would leave me as just a pile of dust and two eyeballs. 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Ok, I know I'm gonna be shot for saying this. But why does everyone adore The Camera Eye so much?

Yeah, the first half of the song is good, but it just gets so damn repetitive. I would much rather see 2 shorter songs in its place such as Marathon or, even better, Freeze.

Maybe it's because I wasn't yet born when Moving Pictures was released.

confused13.gif

I'm praying they play Marathon. *crosses fingers*

Archived