2007 - 07/08 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/PNC.jpg

Approximately. biggrin.gif 1001 could probably pinpoint it better.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 29 2007, 10:29 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/PNC.jpg

Approximately. biggrin.gif 1001 could probably pinpoint it better.

Thats right about where I sat for R30... 653.gif

We'll be in 104 row D and 103 row N

PTA...how did you like those seats for R30? It's hard to tell just looking at the diagram.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 29 2007, 10:38 AM)
PTA...how did you like those seats for R30? It's hard to tell just looking at the diagram.

The seats were very good due to the slight incline of the venue in the second part of the 100's sections. You get a decent view 'over' the people in the row in front of you because they are a step down, on average. I cant remember offhand, but the seating may be two rows on a step before the next two rows being one step lower/higher. Ours worked out well because of that slight elevation. The section is on Geddy's side, which was also good. With the video screens, most seats in the lower sections are great anyway.

The sound was so-so however. I couldnt tell you if its just PNC, or the weather/wind, or just the mix that night, but it wasnt the best sounding Rush show I've been too by any means.

What I did just today was went on YouTube and did a search for PNC Bank Arts Center (pages and pages of videos of various artists' shows there) and found afew that were in the daytime and that showed the audience/seating, to get a better idea of where my seats were in relation to the stage. The stage isnt very large (across) so all three lower sections have relatively short rows across nearer to the stage, and even the right/left sections arent too far off center.

Its going to rock, thats for damn sure. 1022.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jun 29 2007, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 29 2007, 10:38 AM)
PTA...how did you like those seats for R30?  It's hard to tell just looking at the diagram.

The seats were very good due to the slight incline of the venue in the second part of the 100's sections. You get a decent view 'over' the people in the row in front of you because they are a step down, on average. I cant remember offhand, but the seating may be two rows on a step before the next two rows being one step lower/higher. Ours worked out well because of that slight elevation. The section is on Geddy's side, which was also good. With the video screens, most seats in the lower sections are great anyway.

The sound was so-so however. I couldnt tell you if its just PNC, or the weather/wind, or just the mix that night, but it wasnt the best sounding Rush show I've been too by any means.

What I did just today was went on YouTube and did a search for PNC Bank Arts Center (pages and pages of videos of various artists' shows there) and found afew that were in the daytime and that showed the audience/seating, to get a better idea of where my seats were in relation to the stage. The stage isnt very large (across) so all three lower sections have relatively short rows across nearer to the stage, and even the right/left sections arent too far off center.

Its going to rock, thats for damn sure. 1022.gif

I've seen Rush at PNC 3 times, and at least 8 or 9 at indoor venues, and the sound is by far the weakest at PNC being an outdoor venue. As soon as that sound leaves the stage it escape into the air. There's nothing for it to bounce off of so it just gets lost. They sound cleaner at PNC, but definitely weaker. I was hoping they would do the Meadowlands this time around, but nope, I have to see them at PNC once again. Their playing the garden though so that's an option.

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jun 29 2007, 01:36 PM)
even better one:
http://www.acousticdimensions.com/images/projects/pac/pnc_bankarts.jpg

Cool, thanks!

I have 3 tickets available for the PNC Rush concert July 8. If you're interested, email me: dankatz316@yahoo.com. Tickets are exactly what I payed, $103 a piece. Section 301, Row P. Thanks in advanced. If you happen to know anybody else interested, please pass along my offer.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 30 2007, 10:39 AM)
Their playing the garden though so that's an option.

An OPTION?!? ohmy.gif

no.gif Not an option.

Any extra tickets out there by any chance? I know it's late in the game but I was thinking of going.

Would like Orch seats if possible......

how far is this place from sat Wildwood Nj so I can judge is I should drive or fly?

Thanks......would love to meet some of you. I was at teh Nissian show in VA on the 23rd.....unreal people......I have to see them again this tour....sure hope they come back through early next spring or summer...at least thats the rumor.

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

trink39.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Agent Rush @ Jul 2 2007, 07:52 PM)
Any extra tickets out there by any chance? I know it's late in the game but I was thinking of going.

how far is this place from sat Wildwood Nj so I can judge is I should drive or fly?

Thanks......would love to meet some of you. I was at teh Nissian show in VA on the 23rd.....unreal people......I have to see them again this tour....sure hope they come back through early next spring or summer...at least thats the rumor.
1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

trink39.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Hope you can make it! PNC is a good 2+ hours north of Wildwood along the Garden State Parkway.

A bunch of us will be there, having a blast. trink39.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 2 2007, 08:36 PM)
QUOTE (Agent Rush @ Jul 2 2007, 07:52 PM)

Thanks......would love to meet some of you.  I was at teh Nissian show in VA on the 23rd.....unreal people......I have to see them again this tour....sure hope they come back through early next spring or summer...at least thats the rumor.
1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif

trink39.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

Hope you can make it! PNC is a good 2+ hours north of Wildwood along the Garden State Parkway.

A bunch of us will be there, having a blast. trink39.gif

goodpost.gif

hey Agent Rush... bekloppt.gif

we'll be having a blast indeed...

Hey ladyrushfan.......don't rub it in now damit!! I am tring to get up there to meet you for crying out load confused13.gif trink39.gif fists crying.gif

I should have thought it out better.....I love being under presure though...I work best when I have deadline about to drop on me.

I wish I could be there.......still no luck.......I sent you more pictures to your mail BTW....check it out bikini girl 1022.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jul 3 2007, 04:50 PM)
5 DAYS!!!
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/SmileyConcert.gif

laugh.gif

That's great!

QUOTE (Agent Rush @ Jul 3 2007, 07:37 PM)
Hey ladyrushfan.......don't rub it in now damit!! I am tring to get up there to meet you for crying out load confused13.gif trink39.gif fists crying.gif

I should have thought it out better.....I love being under presure though...I work best when I have deadline about to drop on me.

I wish I could be there.......still no luck.......I sent you more pictures to your mail BTW....check it out bikini girl 1022.gif cosmo.gif

HI AgentRush !!!

try harder man!!!

i'll check that email. i haven't checked in a couple of days...

what about that freebie someone posted about?

is that already taken?

you could check about some of the other forums and see if any of those places have tickets too 'eh?

ps.... i'll be hangin out on the lawn with my peeps yo... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/CoolPeaceSmilie.gif

trink39.gif

What do you think...I'm some rookie tongue.gif

Im checking CP, stub hub, ticket master, you name it...only problem is I don't set anywhere but orch sections- first 10 rows or so

I can't see my boy Neil from the lawn baby doll dazed025.gif bekloppt.gif

wtf.gif

I need to be up there were you can really make eye contact.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 5 2007, 10:04 AM)
BABY DOLL???? BIKINI GIRL??? ohmy.gif

Ladi... you just keep snaggin' all the "fans" don't you??? z7shysterical.gif

I hope he's not sending nudes. unsure.gif

Archived