2007 - 06/13 - Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

I'm just curious ... how many people originating from outside North America plan to be at the Atlanta show and possibly join us at the pre-show meetup? How many from North America but outside the United States? Just wondering how international this will get. The more the merrier, and it will be icing on the cake if we're all from a whole lot of places than just the U.S.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw a flight today for $344.. I was hoping for something under $300.. but i'm tempted... Will someone let me crash with them in ATL??? I'm trying to keep this whole ordeal under $500.. I have no ticket, no hotel.. So I'm winging it at this point. I have this odd feeling to be patient and things will get cheaper.. I'm hoping.. I want to be there for my first opening night.. But it's a long ways away... trink38.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 6 2007, 01:55 AM)
Saw a flight today for $344.. I was hoping for something under $300.. but i'm tempted... Will someone let me crash with them in ATL??? I'm trying to keep this whole ordeal under $500.. I have no ticket, no hotel.. So I'm winging it at this point. I have this odd feeling to be patient and things will get cheaper.. I'm hoping.. I want to be there for my first opening night.. But it's a long ways away... trink38.gif

You've GOT to come! We'll find you a place to sleep. yes.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 6 2007, 07:24 AM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Apr 6 2007, 01:55 AM)
Saw a flight today for $344..    I was hoping for something under $300..  but i'm tempted...    Will someone let me crash with them in ATL???  I'm trying to keep this whole ordeal under $500..  I have no ticket, no hotel..  So I'm winging it at this point.  I have this odd feeling to be patient and things will get cheaper..  I'm hoping..  I want to be there for my first opening night..  But it's a long ways away...    trink38.gif

You've GOT to come! We'll find you a place to sleep. yes.gif

I'll continue to work on it.. yes.gif

Am I the only one who's EXCITED about this? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

Actually, I'm excited enough for about 10 people. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Pwrgirl35 @ Apr 17 2007, 02:03 PM)
No man, you're not the only one excited about this! I can't WAIT to see them! And I'm thinking about joining the party! You've got a PM;)

Got it! smile.gif Sent you one back.

bncegrn.gif

We will be flying in from Chicago on the 12th.Where is Malones? Also this is the official place to meet? Is there anything going on the 12th?

Stevestars

ES-335 is the local arranger of things but from what I understand Malone's is just north of the airport and about 4 miles south of the venue. The address for Malone's (I can't seem to get the link to go all the way to the Atlanta Virginia Avenue map, but you can follow the suggested links.)

As far as anything happening on the 12th others will have to clue you in to that!

Malone's seems about as official as it's going to get (Looks like GG has given her stamp of approval).

Hope to see you on the 13th!

QUOTE (skyswing @ Apr 19 2007, 06:47 AM)
ES-335 is the local arranger of things but from what I understand Malone's is just north of the airport and about 4 miles south of the venue. The address for Malone's (I can't seem to get the link to go all the way to the Atlanta Virginia Avenue map, but you can follow the suggested links.)
As far as anything happening on the 12th others will have to clue you in to that!
Malone's seems about as official as it's going to get (Looks like GG has given her stamp of approval).
Hope to see you on the 13th!

http://www.nedarc.org/nedarc/analyzingData/images/stampOfApproval.gif

Yep. There ya go.

laugh.gif

I am planning on heading down from Baltimore and staying with my SIL. It's less than $200 airfare, so what the hey? She wants to go to the show with her friend (1st timers) but only want lawn seats. I say "Heck NO". I keep looking for a ticket. Does anyone know if they usually have seats (good) available the day of the show? It happens here quite often. Don't know if I want to take the chance, but would like better than what's available on Ticketmaster.

Hopefully I can join the gathering. Not sure exactly where SIL lives, she said the airport is halfway between her house and the venue. I'll be flying in on Tuesday night, so I will be ready to go by 4:00 (OK, 12:00). Hope to see you there.

This is going to be quite a gathering...maybe I should do nametags...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/nametag.jpg

laugh.gif

QUOTE (pony2112 @ Apr 20 2007, 11:11 AM)
Wow! I didn't know about this thread, thanks for the heads up ghostgirl! I will be coming in from Dallas on the morning of the 13th, anyone else coming from DFW?

Well, I'm glad you found your way over...did you get all the info about the meet-up?

Hope to see you there. biggrin.gif

Taking a cue from Digi in the Vegas thread...I can't guarantee I can find appropriate images for every day (you guys feel free to jump in and help) but...we've got

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/M-53.svg/500px-M-53.svg.png

more days till opening night.

*Please ignore the "M"* rofl3.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/US_52.svg/600px-US_52.svg.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/51.jpg

Not sure about that...Lee would know, maybe. ES-335, time for a report!

Archived