2007 - 06/13 - Atlanta, GA - HiFi Buys Amphitheatre

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 28 2007, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Mar 28 2007, 03:40 PM)
I promised myself I\'d be at opening night this time around..  I\'m hoping to find cheap airfare and hotel.  I\'ll also be looking to score tickets, let me know if any of you have extra (good) seats.  If you\'d like to contribute to my opening night adventure, please feel free to PM me...  laugh.gif

I hope you can make it. We'll wreck the place!

Nice sig Jack! ... Do we have the tour bus yet??? tongue.gif

At this point, we'll be staying with some friends in the 'burbs, but it sounds like y'all will have a blast at the hotel.

Any idea on a starting time at Malone's? We'll at least plan on swinging in to say "hi," or "hey," depending on the dialect you hear.

Until then,

2.gif on!

Heyas!

I've got my ticket for Atlanta show and will be attending the gathering ES has set up.

On CP he gave me an alternate motel suggestion, as ponying up for a solo room at the Red Roof (paying on Monday) is beyond my present means. (Thanks man bekloppt.gif ) It's also slightly possible that I might be able to crash at the home of an SCA friend who lives about 5 minutes from Little 5 Points. So ... we'll see about lodging ...

R-B

wishing *I* had something as good as 11th or 16th row sad.gif

What I ended up with this morning is Section 204, row RR. AUGH!

I WILL MOST HAPPILY TRADE YA if you're not happy with your seat yes.gif

Got my tickets yesterday... I'll be in section 101, row S, seats 7-10.... Anyone else here gonna be there? It's gonna be... just f***ing insane. I can't wait.

Not old enough to share any cold ones (f**k it, I'll just buy some green tea), but if there's gonna be any kind of meetup at the venue, I'd love to come meet some of you guys.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Mar 31 2007, 05:13 PM)
Got my tickets yesterday... I'll be in section 101, row S, seats 7-10.... Anyone else here gonna be there? It's gonna be... just f***ing insane. I can't wait.

Not old enough to share any cold ones (f**k it, I'll just buy some green tea), but if there's gonna be any kind of meetup at the venue, I'd love to come meet some of you guys.

Update: we have 14 rooms so far from three boards, so the # isn't an issue. But, I still need to block the rooms (this area fills quickly in the middle of the week due to business travelers)

Officially, GG and bcugk is on the list from this board. Any other takers?

I will call the hotel tomorrow (Monday) and post once it is finalized. Then, each of you will call in and make your official reservation under the code RUSH.

WOOOO HOOOO!!!

2.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 27 2007, 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2007, 12:03 PM)
I'll be there. biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif

So will I!

GG and I have agreed that we will be signing autographs before the show, so get there early!

just make sure you move out of my way, so i can get to g.g. biggrin.gif

I blocked the rooms, however, the code will not be ready till tomorrow (Tuesday, April 3rd) The code will be Rush Tour, but again, it will not be ready till tomorrow. I will post once it is ready.

Guest bratman
Me and a buddies will meet at Malone's. I am staying with a friend that lives in the Atlanta area. So just need to know what time. I'll probably be there around 4' cosmo.gif ish. Bratman.

QUOTE (tick @ Apr 2 2007, 07:06 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 27 2007, 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 27 2007, 12:03 PM)
I'll be there. biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif

So will I!

GG and I have agreed that we will be signing autographs before the show, so get there early!

just make sure you move out of my way, so i can get to g.g. biggrin.gif

Awwww...tick, I'll give you the pre-autograph sale password so that hopefully you can get a good position in line.

wink.gif

laugh.gif

UPDATE: The code is Rush Tour. Call the front desk at Red Roof Inn Atlanta Airport North @ (404) 209-1800 and make your reservation under the name Rush Tour. You have until June 1st.

If you have any questions about directions, or other hotels, etc ... please PM me.

2.gif

QUOTE (Boat Gangsta @ Apr 3 2007, 10:38 PM)
I'm new to the Forum. I'm going to the Atlanta show solo....would love to meet up with some of your crew at Malone's. Are you guys ok with new comers? trink38.gif

Absolutely! The only rule is that the newcomer has to buy the first round. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Boat Gangsta @ Apr 3 2007, 10:38 PM)
I'm new to the Forum. I'm going to the Atlanta show solo....would love to meet up with some of your crew at Malone's. Are you guys ok with new comers? trink38.gif

Absolutely! trink39.gif

Sorry if we've missed it but have we settled on 4 p.m.-ish to meet at Malone's?

QUOTE (skyswing @ Apr 4 2007, 06:42 AM)
Sorry if we've missed it but have we settled on 4 p.m.-ish to meet at Malone's?

I think so... Lee?

Made our reservation today at the Red Roof. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Apr 4 2007, 12:20 AM)
I will definetly be there! My dad bro and friends are all coming..already bought tickets and everything..cant wait!

Awesome... another younger TRFer going. See you there (although I doubt I'll actually see you >_>).

Archived