Monty Python Thread

Bastille Night

Now Mr. Apricot...

Harrison!

Sorry, Mr. Harrison. Come at me with that banana! Come on, be as vicious as you like with it!

QUOTE (Mr_Crunch @ Jul 27 2005, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Jul 26 2005, 08:58 AM)
QUOTE (Mr_Crunch @ Jul 25 2005, 11:17 AM)
The tenants arrive here and are carried along the corridor on a conveyor belt in extreme comfort, past murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, towards the rotating knives.

Pardon me, did you say knives?

Rotating knives, yes....

"Are you planning to...slaughter our tenants?"

...I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement, you whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a Freemason if you went down on your stinking knees and begged me.

Oh sod the abattoir, that's not important. But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a mason. Masonry opens doors. I'd be very quiet, I was a bit on edge just now but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.

And now we go over to the 100 meter breast-stroke for non swimmers (splash) well.... we'll be back the moment they start fishing the corpses out....

What's up Python fans? I seem to already have killed the Star Wars trivia game. Please don't make me a killer again!

Not technically Python, but from Eric Idle and Neil Innes' "Rutland Weekend Television":

Gibberish

HOST [Eric]: Ham sandwich, bucket and water plastic duralex rubber McFisheries' underwear. Plugged rabbit emulsion, zinc custard without sustainance in kippling-duff geriatric scenery, maximizes press insulating government grunting sapphire-clubs incidentally. But tonight, sam pan bombay bermuda in diptheria rustic McAlpine splendor, rabbit and and futfutfooey jugs rapidly big biro ruveliners musk-green gauges micturate with nipples and tiptoe rusting machinery, rustically inclined. Good evening and welcome.

AGED GUEST [Henry Woolf]: Hello.

HOST: (to guest) Foreskin mousetrap view Mount Everest tintray lobotomy in England?

GUEST: Saddleback, saddleback. Lechery billboard kettlebum simpering snuff masticated bowelside handset lemonade enterprisingly apartheid rubberized plumbjoint curvaceously mucking squirrels!

HOST: I see. Rapidly piddlepot strumming Hanover peace pudding (polite chuckle) mouse rumpling cuddly corridor cabinets?

GUEST: Sick in a cup! Toejam whisper tap sunderland shower-curtain, ice wallpaper cups grounchingly rubberking wrapped butter kissing-feathers defnitely pheasantry daughter successfully douche dinner-bottom.

HOST: (in confidential way) Machine-wrapped, with butter?

GUEST: Machine-wrapped, with butter.

HOST: (to audience) So, nail-attacking butterfly-clouts reputedly. Without I might galvanize sugar, elbow-wrenchingly heartfelt until purse-playing perspicaceously rattled mandibled on asinine shoestring-drawn two lost three butter-machismo whenever cobbled therein. Good night.

GUEST: Good night.

Took me awhile to find this thread. Thanx for starting it!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/rkenai/Monty_Python_Holy_Grail.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/rkenai/Monty20Python20wallpaper.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/rkenai/sting.jpg

Ooops! How'd that get in there?