Who will be the next World President and VP?

JohnnyBlaze

Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as your WORLD PRESIDENT?

• Rushgoober/Sonilink
    • tick/Mortkort
    • Peanut Butter/Jelly
    • My left nut/My right nut
    • Necromancer/Jack Aubrey
    • invisibleairwaves/rushengal
    • Ceej/ladirushfan80

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2007, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Mar 10 2007, 08:37 PM)
I think rushgoober is getting a little jealous.  biggrin.gif

A little?

nah, in fact here is my concession speech: i concede - see, an easier victory no one ever had.

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 10 2007, 11:29 PM)

A little?

nah, in fact here is my concession speech: i concede - see, an easier victory no one ever had.

eyesre4.gif laugh.gif

http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

• Like 1

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 12:29 AM)

A little?

oh, im very sorry, there will be no concession. you will see this race to the finish line, its your responibility, you must not teach young soni that quiting is the way to succeed in life. the poor lad poured his hopes and dreams into you and you must not destroy his wittle spirit.

TICK AND MORTKORT 08 ! FIGHTING TO THE FINISH, SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR AMERICAS YOUTH. MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE, TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER.

the following messege was paid for by johnnys balls.

• Like 1

blazes balls and his cabinet 08.

http://www.magickrose.co.uk/images/blueballs.jpg

do you really want you and your childrens world ruled by these ? no.gif

VOTE TICK MORTKORT 08, AND JUST SAY NO TO JOHHNYS BALLS. yes.gif

• Like 2

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 11 2007, 06:04 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 12:29 AM)

A little?

oh, im very sorry, there will be no concession. you will see this race to the finish line, its your responibility, you must not teach young soni that quiting is the way to succeed in life. the poor lad poured his hopes and dreams into you and you must not destroy his wittle spirit.

TICK AND MORTKORT 08 ! FIGHTING TO THE FINISH, SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR AMERICAS YOUTH. MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE, TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER.

the following messege was paid for by johnnys balls.

i haven't quit, i'm still running for president in 2008 just like i always have been.

I never thought about really running for president of the WORLD, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. if i really could be world president and i actually had the power where people really listened to me, this world would be a lot more of a peaceful, harmonious place than it is now.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 11:21 AM)
I never thought about really running for president of the WORLD, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. if i really could be world president and i actually had the power where people really listened to me, this world would be a lot more of a peaceful, harmonious place than it is now.

oh really, and just what would you do to make it such a place ? well the world is waiting...

i for one am honest enough to realize it takes more then me and mort to make the world a better place, but hey im just honest about such things.

TICK MORT 08, STRAIGHT TALK, HONEST ANSWERS, NO BULL CRAP.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 06:21 PM)

You would be assasinated as soon as you stepped foot outside.

QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 11 2007, 07:38 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 06:21 PM)
I never thought about really running for president of the WORLD, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.  if i really could be world president and i actually had the power where people really listened to me, this world would be a lot more of a peaceful, harmonious place than it is now.

You would be assasinated as soon as you stepped foot outside.

the sad truth. the governments of the world wouldn't want peace and equality. that's why i said "and i actually had the power where people really listened to me"

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 12 2007, 12:37 AM)
Besides, if a vote was for WORLD president, wouldn't the whole world have to vote?  I would think that someone's balls wouldn't really be in the running if that was the case.

Hey, at least every other candidate has had the BALLS not to concede

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 10:21 AM)

I told everyone in chat a few days ago to expect THIS post. I knew from the beginning that you were hiding behind HUMOR and SURREALISM to finally make a political statement about the state of the world.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 10 2007, 11:33 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 10 2007, 11:29 PM)

A little?

eyesre4.gif laugh.gif

http://www.sallyminker.com/art/2-d/images/grapes-print.jpg

This is hilarious Tree. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 11 2007, 08:18 AM)
I never thought about really running for president of the WORLD, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.  if i really could be world president and i actually had the power where people really listened to me, this world would be a lot more of a peaceful, harmonious place than it is now.

I told everyone in chat a few days ago to expect THIS post. I knew from the beginning that you were hiding behind HUMOR and SURREALISM to finally make a political statement about the state of the world.

I didn't tell anyone in chat to expect a comment from you, but I knew it was coming nonetheless.

Peace,

Gary

laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 10:37 AM)
Besides, if a vote was for WORLD president, wouldn't the whole world have to vote? I would think that someone's balls wouldn't really be in the running if that was the case.

It's called SURREALISM Goobs. Ever hear of it? Oh, i forgot... only YOU have that market cornered, right?

So this whole president thing was just a joke as long as you had no competition? Now it's not funny right? Now we get to here your diatribe about the state of the world and shit like that? Too bad, cuz Tick and Mort and JB had me in stitches until JEALOUSY reared it's ugly head. eh.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 11:22 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 11 2007, 08:18 AM)

I didn't tell anyone in chat to expect a comment from you, but I knew it was coming nonetheless.

Peace,

Gary

laugh.gif

Well... DUH!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 12 2007, 01:25 AM)
Besides, if a vote was for WORLD president, wouldn't the whole world have to vote?  I would think that someone's balls wouldn't really be in the running if that was the case.

It's called SURREALISM Goobs. Ever hear of it? Oh, i forgot... only YOU have that market cornered, right?

So this whole president thing was just a joke as long as you had no competition? Now it's not funny right? Now we get to here your diatribe about the state of the world and shit like that? Too bad, cuz Tick and Mort and JB had me in stitches until JEALOUSY reared it's ugly head. eh.gif

I have only one thing to say: Necro, can you pan down on that vampiress that's in your sig?

BLAZE'S BALLS IN 'O8!!!! 1022.gif

They stand for a scratch-free testicular society! How can one not vote for that?

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 11 2007, 08:25 AM)

blah, blah, blah... laugh.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 08:54 AM)

help me everyone, i'm jealous of johnny blaze's balls! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 11 2007, 07:59 PM)

I'd be pretty upset if I was losing a popularity contest to a sweaty nutsack, too!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 12 2007, 01:59 AM)

Of course you are. Who isn't?

Anyways, I was speaking to Ken Watanabe of Niigata Prefecture (most well-known for his roles in THE LAST SAMURAI & BATMAN BEGINS) this evening over sushi and raw octopus. The following is a DIRECT quote:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c107/andrewq2112/Miscellaneous/watanabe_ken.jpg

"I have great respect for your sack Johnny-san. Although I've not personally met them, I can tell they hold great power. And they will lead this world to a better future. Kooun o o-inori shimasu (I wish you good luck)."

Arigatou gozaimasu Watanabe-san notworthy.gif

QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 12 2007, 02:23 AM)

I'd be pretty upset if I was losing a popularity contest to a sweaty nutsack, too!

now that's just f**king funny laugh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Mar 11 2007, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 12 2007, 02:23 AM)

now that's just f**king funny laugh.gif

i thought it was a fake world president contest, not a POPULARITY contest. doh.gif

now we're getting somewhere here. tongue.gif