rickyrob

How long will Necro's Avatar last?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Necro's Avatar last?

• Not very long - Brady'll come up trumps and the Pat's Defense will find a way of stopping LT and Necro will eat humble pie
    • He'll wallow in glory as the Chargers make mincemeat of the Pat's and LT will get 150yards and 3TDs the Avatar will last until at least next week.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 14 2007, 09:56 PM)
ohmy.gif

Necro's avatar ROCKS!!!  yes.gif 

It only goes for today.  Win or lose.  I actually love the Pats.  And Brady's from Michigan... so come on.  How could I dis him for more than one day??? 

I eat NO humble pie.  no.gif 

Win or lose... i stand behind all I say.  yes.gif 

tongue.gif

Its really cool, I like the way the eyes go white against the charred background laugh.gif did you do that yourself?

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 15 2007, 09:54 AM)
to-day is the day show us Necro wink.gif

we'll have to wait probably until he gets home from work, right?

The avatar in question was the one I used for the day yesterday. It was the Patriot's symbol getting hit with a lightning bolt. Then it gets burned to a crisp. It was hilarious.

I WISH i'd made that one myself Ricky. yes.gif But I found it on a Charger fan forum. Same place I found all my stuff in my old sig too. Very talented people in those forums. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 15 2007, 07:12 PM)
The avatar in question was the one I used for the day yesterday. It was the Patriot's symbol getting hit with a lightning bolt. Then it gets burned to a crisp. It was hilarious.

I WISH i'd made that one myself Ricky. yes.gif But I found it on a Charger fan forum. Same place I found all my stuff in my old sig too. Very talented people in those forums. yes.gif

Oh, I saw that one a few times.

Pretty funny. 'Course my family really doesnt care about the playoffs anymore. The Cowboys are out.

Archived