Goober Radio!

rushgoober

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Sep 2 2010, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Sep 2 2010, 10:10 PM)
Archives, as always, are a beautiful thing smile.gif

Yes they are! biggrin.gif Especially for taking songs from them that are so obscure, you can't find them anywhere! laugh.gif yes.gif

laugh.gif

Most things can be found if you look hard enough, but some of them can be expensive...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Sep 2 2010, 07:10 PM)
Time kept on slippin today (to the sea? unsure.gif)
The last 30 minutes were great, as well as some of my most active chat time to date! laugh.gif
Archives, as always, are a beautiful thing smile.gif

laterz trink39.gif

archives are cool, but come live if you can for extra chat fun! smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 9 2010, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 9 2010, 04:23 PM)
You having a Crafts Service table tonight?  Those Sun-dried Tomato Pannini breads wer mahvelous last week...I had four and three went into the wife's purse.

dude, you've been watching I Love You, Man too much!

You're just saying that right now to cover up the reality of me knowing that you prayed for rump release throughout yer entire show on this night...You only got rid of that gas build-up in between the I-talian Prog Meisters and Ravi and the multipe dueling Shankars...

Goob, because I had an Epic Fail up top which I thence converted into a 6-4-2 double play ball, we shall form a more perfect union between us and deliver to the purveyors of The Vortex, a stunning combo request that will bring everyone up to the next, higher state of consciousnecsny...I think it'll be graaate...Of course, the alternative - - non-compliance on yer part, will end up in a scenario where I'm just cropdusting the entire chat room that night...Fumigators will be hired before a reopening is even considered...We don't want that end, friend...I love you, Broseph Goebbels. G'night. Do the Right Thing.

QUOTE (Victoria's Ladder @ Sep 16 2010, 09:37 AM)
I won't be on tonight.. Me and my boyfriend are going out on a much needed date.. and watching The Rolling Stones: Flashback 1972 at the movies. So I will be gone. Sorry. I will catch the Archives.

np Vicky! wub.gif

sorry I keep missing you on facebook...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 23 2010, 04:51 PM)
A little over 2-hours till showtime smile.gif

Where's the Pre and Post show parties held? Are they still being held over at Crazy Casey Kasem's old digs? He used to be so proud of you, Goobs...He thought of you as a younger version of himself when you first broke into the biz...He always would say that if he had any use whatsoever for an opinionated a__hole, with an obscure taste in music and vintage masturbatory devices, that you would be his go-to guy...

Lucky that the bastid never learned about the cross-dressing thing with you, or that 'Will' of his would have changed some fo' sho', and you'd never be 'subbing in' Saturday morns for Rick Dees, or married to the freakishly tall Blonde wife of his...First she was Casey's trophy wife, then Nick Tortelli's, now yours...You can't say he didn't love you, man...I love you, man...Totes McGotes on that. Totally McGotally...What? You say Kasem still lives? Eek.

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 23 2010, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 23 2010, 04:51 PM)
A little over 2-hours till showtime smile.gif

Where's the Pre and Post show parties held? Are they still being held over at Crazy Casey Kasem's old digs? He used to be so proud of you, Goobs...He thought of you as a younger version of himself when you first broke into the biz...He always would say that if he had any use whatsoever for an opinionated a__hole, with an obscure taste in music and vintage masturbatory devices, that you would be his go-to guy...

Lucky that the bastid never learned about the cross-dressing thing with you, or that 'Will' of his would have changed some fo' sho', and you'd never be 'subbing in' Saturday morns for Rick Dees, or married to the freakishly tall Blonde wife of his...First she was Casey's trophy wife, then Nick Tortelli's, now yours...You can't say he didn't love you, man...I love you, man...Totes McGotes on that. Totally McGotally...What? You say Kasem still lives? Eek.

Um, yeah... unsure.gif