Goober Radio!

rushgoober

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 13 2011, 08:30 PM)
sorry everyone who tuned in - there's a new mixing board at the radio station that i got trained on and everything, but NOTHING worked like it was supposed to and i had to abandon the show. sad.gif

i'm sure it will be cleared up for next week....

That sucks dude.

Again, not your fault bro. Stuff happens. Seemed like about everyone didn't want to leave even after you announced the cancellation. There was still a good hang and everything will work out next week. Keep on truckin'.

FYI peoples - I'm going to (out of necessity) start limiting requests as I've been getting so many. A couple of things:

1. No more album side requests. I have one requested for this week, and one for next week, and that's it beyond that.

2. This week and next week I already have about 30 minutes worth of requests made, so I'm not going to take any more requests for the next two shows.

3. Beyond that, I'm going to keep requests from 20-25 minutes tops per show, so if I either turn anyone down or end up tabling their request for a week or two, please don't take it personally.

So yeah, basically I hate to say no to anyone, but lately I've been getting so many requests that if I don't limit it, I won't be able to do the show I want to do. I hope people can understand! ♥

goodpost.gif That's definitely reasonable. I've been learning about Programming at the radio station I work at. Makes sense because with all the requests, you are adding additional content into an already jam-packed pre-programmed show. Now you will be able to play more of what you want! (not that you don't mind the requests of course wink.gif )

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Jan 23 2011, 03:25 PM)
goodpost.gif That's definitely reasonable. I've been learning about Programming at the radio station I work at. Makes sense because with all the requests, you are adding additional content into an already jam-packed pre-programmed show. Now you will be able to play more of what you want! (not that you don't mind the requests of course wink.gif )

exactly trink39.gif smile.gif

But i want to request a whole decade of music! laugh.gif Im listing to the archives of the Dec 9 show. Thumbs up! 1022.gif i want to have some of ur brain lube drink, sounds tasty. trink38.gif

QUOTE (Brizel @ Jan 23 2011, 10:49 PM)
But i want to request a whole decade of music!  laugh.gif  Im listing to the archives of the  Dec 9 show. Thumbs up!  1022.gif i want to have some of ur brain lube drink, sounds tasty.  trink38.gif

Cool man, glad you're digging the show! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Edited by rushgoober