Goober Radio!

rushgoober

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope the stream will work for me this time..

goob, u happen to have that prog/psych albums list you once sent me?.. if you do so please send me a pm with those lists (:

QUOTE (Larks @ Jul 17 2008, 11:11 AM)
hope the stream will work for me this time..

goob, u happen to have that prog/psych albums list you once sent me?.. if you do so please send me a pm with those lists (:

i hope the stream works for you too. why don't you test it out now before showtimes and see if it works.

i got your PM too about that list i sent you - i'll get to it as soon as i can - i'll have to dig it out...

Sorry Gary but I'm gonna be a little late again. sad.gif I'm leaving now to meet up with some friends for a little while but don't worry, I'll be there! yes.gif Just not on time. ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

CAUTION:

DO NOT, I REPEAT- DO NOT LISTEN TO GOOBS SHOW!!

goobs show sends interdimensionel telepethic waves to your brain, while you listen and enjoy the show those cruel waves slowly mess up your head, those waves control you, and they can make you send money to goobs house for his evil plans.. and make you worship him... this is just a evil plan of goob..

DO NOT LISTEN TO GOOBS SHOW!

QUOTE (Larks @ Jul 24 2008, 08:26 AM)
CAUTION:

DO NOT, I REPEAT- DO NOT LISTEN TO GOOBS SHOW!!

goobs show sends interdimensionel telepethic waves to your brain, while you listen and enjoy the show those cruel waves slowly mess up your head, those waves control you, and they can make you send money to goobs house for his evil plans.. and make you worship him... this is just a evil plan of goob..

DO NOT LISTEN TO GOOBS SHOW!

shhhhhhhh! dazed025.gif

Goobs!!!!!

So, like, how's it goin', eh!

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/9134/mbpic11.jpg

Tonight's show will be the beginning of a contest, but you have to listen!

CONTEST INFO:

At some point in my show tonight, I will say the word "contest" and then a one-digit number. Write that number down.

After my show, look for the one issue of Life Magazine in the 50's that contains a picture of a ring in an ad on page 64. Write down the third number that appears in that ad.

Then fly into Ivato International Airport in Antanarivo, which is the captial of Madagascar, located in the Indian Ocean off the southeastern coast of Africa. Go to the Air France booth and ask for Manny. He only works every other week-end, so you might want to call ahead before booking your flight unless you want to spend some time in Madagascar which is lovely this time of year. When you meet him, hug him very intensely in a vice-like grip. At first he will try to shake you off, but after about 15 seconds he will realize that you are a contestant and will relax and embrace you like a brother or sister. Yell in his left ear very loudly, "I THINK YOU HAVE SOMETHING FOR ME, MANNY!" He will ask for the password, and then you must quack like a duck for 15 minutes while walking like an Egyptian from The Bangles video "Walk Like An Egyptian." He will then present you with a number.

Put all three numbers together (in the order you obtained them) and fly immediately to the Sydney airport in Australia, making sure you give the flight information to Manny. I will be waiting for you in Sydney near one of the Quantas gates. I will be holding a small yellow balloon shaped like a fish so you'll be able to find me. Don't worry, I WILL be there because Manny will have tipped me off. I will ask you for the numbers, and if they are correct, I will present you with a key and a 4-digit number.

This 4-digit number represents a locker number in Grand Central Station in New York City. Use that key and open the locker. Inside will be the prize - $850 in cold hard cash and a $100 gift certificate to Starbucks!!! Good luck everyone!

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 14 2008, 11:55 AM)
Just as a reminder, there will be NO SHOW this week, August 14th, but I will be back on August 21st!

Here's a link to last week's show:

The Interdimensional Vortex - August 7, 2008

This will at least break the consecutive weeks streak of taking shots at ol' Rob.

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Aug 14 2008, 12:40 PM)
Just as a reminder, there will be NO SHOW this week, August 14th, but I will be back on August 21st!

This will at least break the consecutive weeks streak of taking shots at ol' Rob.

rofl3.gif

I'll lay off ya for awhile, man. tongue.gif

But.........but........but...............why???? sad.gif

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif Man this sucks, I'm outta town last week and there's no show this week. laugh.gif

Gary, for the show next week, could you play a live Yes track? If you could play the immortal "Starship Trooper" from Yessongs, that would be so.... kickass!! 1022.gif We'll miss ya while you're gone and I look forward to next week's show, which is my grandmother's birthday!!