Cheech And Chong

Ru5h F@n

Does anyone remember Cheech And Chong before movies, when they were doing comedy records? I used to get a big kick out of them. My favorite album was Los Cochinos. unsure.gif Edited by Ru5h F@n

My favorite movie of theirs was Next Movie. I know a lot of people like Up in Smoke, but I think Next Movie was one laugh after another.

One of their classics on vinyl was "Dave's Not Here." I was reminded of it the other day at work. I work with someone named Dave, and he locked himself outside the office. He knocked on the door, and I so wanted to do the skit, but nobody in the room knew it. Dave didn't know it either, unfortunately. Don't you just hate it when opportunities like that fail to materialize?

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 15 2006, 10:59 PM)
Wasn't Chong in jail a couple of years back?

Yes unfortunately he was...

From Wiki...

"Legal trouble

In 2003, Chong was targeted by two American investigations code-named Operation Pipe Dreams and Operation Headhunter, which sought out businesses selling drug paraphernalia, mostly water pipes. He was charged for his part in financing and promoting Chong Glass/Nice Dreams, a company started by his son Paris. Chong agreed to plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute drug paraphernalia in exchange for non-prosecution of wife, Shelby, and his son.

While 54 of the 55 individuals charged as a result of the operations were sentenced to fines and home detentions, Chong was sentenced on September 11, 2003, to 9 months in a federal prison, forfeiture of $103,000, and a year of probation.

While government officials denied that Chong was treated any differently from the other defendants, many felt that he was made an example of by the government. Soon afterwards, marijuana advocates started the Free Tommy Chong! movement that called for his release.

Chong served his sentence from October 8, 2003 to July 7, 2004, and in December 2004 was to appear off-Broadway in a show entitled The Marijuana-Logues, a parody of Eve Ensler's The Vagina Monologues. His legal concerns, including that audiences were actually smoking marijuana in some of the shows early in its tour ultimately caused him to quit the show."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Chong

TOTAL Bullshit yes.gif cool10.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

[The part when Chong has disguised himslef as a woman while hitchhiking in Up in Smoke] laugh.gif

Chong: Hey, man; I'm glad you picked me up, man. I was about to freeze my balls off.

Cheech: Man, I was hopin' you didn't have no balls.

rofl3.gif

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Dec 16 2006, 11:26 AM)
[The part when Chong has disguised himslef as a woman while hitchhiking in Up in Smoke] laugh.gif

Chong: Hey, man; I'm glad you picked me up, man. I was about to freeze my balls off.
Cheech: Man, I was hopin' you didn't have no balls.

rofl3.gif

cool10.gif

rofl3.gif I love these guys. I wish I only had to ride around and cool10.gif all day.

To me, their movies pretty much blew after "Next Movie". I still love their records though...three of my favorite bits...

Pedro & the Man at the Drive-in

Let's Make a Dope Deal

Sister Mary Elephant

Those were the days... cool10.gif

QUOTE (guitarman_2112 @ Dec 18 2006, 09:56 PM)
"Lets Make a Dope Deal" is soo funny!!

i remember when i first got that album and i had to hide it from my parents lol

Check it out:

http://www.walnet.org/rosebud/dopedeal.mp3

"Well they're really neat table candles."

"Table candles?"

"I pour wax on the table, and set 'em on fire."

"Well, that sounds like a hot item, Bob..."

Save the whales

hey funky mama

save the whales

hey pretty baby

save the whales

Save all the whales.............. but......

shoot the seals

yeah shoot them seals

'cause the seals eat all the fish

shoot them seals

let 'em know how it feels

and if you think I'm funky for wanting to shoot all the seals..

da da da da du

then save your breath

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Dec 31 2006, 01:47 AM)
class....

Class...

CLASS....

SHUTT UPPP!!!!!!

thank you.

Young man, give me that knife..... laugh.gif

On my first day of summer vacation, I woke up. Then I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drugstore....

.....Then I got a job, keeping kids from hanging out in front of the drugstore....

SHUUUUTTTUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!