Vote for Goober

Soni

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 10 2006, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Dec 9 2006, 11:50 PM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Dec 8 2006, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Dec 8 2006, 07:51 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 8 2006, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 9 2006, 03:54 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 8 2006, 02:20 PM)
Before I vote for you guys I'd like to know what your positions are in regards to the following: 

1) public transportation
2) dwarves riding unicycles vs. midgets riding tricycles
3) toupees
4) wearing socks with sandals
5) rolling up the sleeves on a short-sleeved t-shirt
6) vienna sausage

be carefull what you wish for johnny.

These are important areas that they need to address. It could make or break their campaign.

True, the fact is that todays government isnt providing us with the above, and is weaking America's economy.

While us Canadians just sit there and go "Oh god, its snowing again?"

We need heating devices... or global warming.

Heating devices isnt just gonna cut it. I would go for global warming. Whatever Goober is running for in the Canada Heat issue will give him or not give him my vote.

Yes, Canadians are imprtant, because we can be used as bait, and also to annoy the enemy off with our outrageous accents yes.gif

The rest of the world can't tell a Canadien from an American accent. Shit, I can't tell sometimes.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for a response to my 6 questions

well, stack me and my friends, and family against an American, and you cant tell, but, there are some Canadians who have those wierd accents. There are also French-Canadians, which have those wierd french accents.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/goobprez2reduced.jpg

let the surrealism begin ? i would contest that statement for the fact that rushgoober has abandoned his throne of surrealism. this is a bogus statement untill further notice. yes.gif

no more crazy polls ?

rarely jawks the jaw ?

lacking in the nonsence department.

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 15 2006, 02:31 PM)
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/goobprez2reduced.jpg
let the surrealism begin ? i would contest that statement for the fact that rushgoober has abandoned his throne of surrealism. this is a bogus statement untill further notice. yes.gif
no more crazy polls ?
rarely jawks the jaw ?

Yeah all he does these days is post old hasselhoff pics and can't seem to make a decision he just types "you never know" and loves this icon >> confused13.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 15 2006, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Dec 15 2006, 02:31 PM)
no more crazy polls ?
rarely jawks the jaw ?

Yeah all he does these days is post old hasselhoff pics and can't seem to make a decision he just types "you never know" and loves this icon >> confused13.gif

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 16 2006, 11:42 PM)
I've been waiting patiently for a response to those 6 topics I posted earlier.  BUT since there hasn't been one (response) I'm leaning towards another candidate.

Goobs is too busy altering pictures of The Hoff on Photoshop to answer...

laugh.gif

I really can't believe what I'm readinghttp://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_yell.gif! How can you hate the stuff that makes Goober, THE Goober, I mean imagine Jawk Jaw without his storys, a board his psychedelic touch! Without Goober there would be no one to tell us how Treeduck's poll are ...(well you know...)!

Right now he needs our support for his campaign, and after all he did on this board the least we can do is to give it to him smile.gif

QUOTE (Sonilink @ Dec 17 2006, 08:23 AM)
I really can't believe what I'm readinghttp://kebawe.com/smellies/smellie_yell.gif! How can you hate the stuff that makes Goober, THE Goober, I mean imagine Jawk Jaw without his storys, a board his psychedelic touch! Without Goober there would be no one to tell us how Treeduck's poll are ...(well you know...)!
Right now he needs our support for his campaign, and after all he did on this board the least we can do is to give it to him smile.gif

*clap*

Very good Soni, you definitely deserve VP.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Dec 17 2006, 12:33 PM)
He don't visit or tell us straight answers come on now we want to see & hear Him in here not in Random samples posting those insane pictures all day all night .

unsure.gif

laugh.gif

That's because he's a politician now, since when does a politician give straight answers?

laugh.gif

I believe that once he's elected president he'd try and turn into some kind of absolute monarch. He'd have the CIA "take care" of Soni which would leave him alone at the top. But he'd still use the title of 'president' as to not appear as a dictator. I read one of Nostradamus' quatrains referring to this whole thing:

The Western beast will rise to the top.

A great portion of the New World will rejoice,

The beast will hide behind his title,

The innocent French will perish.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 18 2006, 04:18 AM)

unsure.gif

I don't like the sound of that...

but I still trust goobs angry.gif

QUOTE (Sonilink @ Dec 18 2006, 05:48 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 18 2006, 04:18 AM)

unsure.gif

I don't like the sound of that...

but I still trust goobs angry.gif

It's interesting that you say that Soni, because Nostradamus continues in the next quatrain:

The French will trust the Beast,

but when Mars faces Neptune

the death bird will fall upon his land.

It has been guessed by some that the 'death bird' is a nuclear warhead. When 'Mars faces Neptune' is a portion of time RIGHT AFTER the election. These are Nostradamus' words that have been transcribed by various scholars.

Archived