The weather thread

Tom Sawyer

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2008, 10:05 AM)
94 here with the humidex way over 100 Hit the Pool http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/10.gif

I just had surgery and Im not allowed in the pool. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 8 2008, 10:31 AM)
94 here with the humidex way over 100 Hit the Pool http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/10.gif

I just had surgery and Im not allowed in the pool. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Tub full of cold water, maybe? scared.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jun 8 2008, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 8 2008, 10:31 AM)

Tub full of cold water, maybe? scared.gif

Hey that might not be a bad idea!

12c and sunny here at Diavik.

I talked to some guys from Wisconsin who are up here doing some drilling work this morning and they could not believe just how cold it is.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 8 2008, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2008, 10:14 AM)
94 & now have a Severe Thunderstorm Watch out which always miss us  sad.gif

Be safe and send some heat this way ok. laugh.gif biggrin.gif 50 and cloudy here tongue.gif

laugh.gif Oh you Poor thing want some heat do you no.gif you have to wait for a few more weeks rofl3.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2008, 11:05 AM)

Be safe and send some heat this way ok. laugh.gif biggrin.gif 50 and cloudy here tongue.gif

laugh.gif Oh you Poor thing want some heat do you no.gif you have to wait for a few more weeks rofl3.gif

meanie rage.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 8 2008, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2008, 11:05 AM)

meanie rage.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif tongue.gif

nasty.gif You get me in the Winter Now it's my turn yes.gif moon.gif rofl3.gif

TORNADO WATCH: Windsor - Essex - Chatham-Kent

Issued at 3:09 PM EDT SUNDAY 8 JUNE 2008

THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF TORNADOES AND SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WITH LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS. IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES..TAKE IMMEDIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.

A VERY HUMID AND UNSTABLE AIRMASS OVER THE REGIONS THIS AFTERNOON IS CAUSING THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS. SOME OF THESE STORMS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO PRODUCE LARGE HAIL AND DAMAGING WIND GUSTS. RADAR HAS INDICATED ISOLATED TORNADOES OVER LOWER MICHIGAN. AS A RESULT A TORNADO WATCH HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR A PORTION OF SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO.

Lookie Lookie I want the storms not the Funnel clouds Ty

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 8 2008, 04:31 PM)
Ladi Check in when yah can am worried about you Storms are Bad & by the Look of the sky here they are on the way here !! Talk Soon & Stay Safe !!!! Signing off computer for awhile !!

Uh oh.

Well the first batch is over the States got it worse than us But we are still under a Tornado & Severe Storn Watch 2nd batch will be in a few hours & they look like we will get these ones worse ,they said the winds on this 1 where like Hurricane winds I don't like them no.gif laugh.gif

High today around 102. That's not even the heat index. sarcasm.gif

The heat wave should subside around Wednesday with an approaching cold front or two. Highs will be a "cool" upper 80's which is fine by me.

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 9 2008, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 9 2008, 09:03 AM)
HOT HOT HOT 92

http://bestsmileys.com/hot/3.gif laugh.gif Stay cool biggrin.gif 55 and sunny here cool.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif You know I have to steal that 1 too laugh.gif Under Severe Storm Watch again & we will get them too unsure.gif