T.O. OD'S

Batman

ohmy.gif I think maybe it's frustration, he just wants to play football and dominate confused13.gif I can't beleive he wanted to kill himself.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 27 2006, 11:12 AM)
I posted an article in the Dallas Cowboys thread. He's already been released from the hospital. Doesn't add up huh? Sports radio down here is way ahead of the television news. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks this is really odd.

QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 27 2006, 10:35 AM)
QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Sep 27 2006, 11:12 AM)
I posted an article in the Dallas Cowboys thread.  He's already been released from the hospital.  Doesn't add up huh?  Sports radio down here is way ahead of the television news.  I'll keep you posted.

Thanks this is really odd.

But not shocking.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Sep 27 2006, 11:34 AM)
Very typical story of anyone involved with the Cowboys, I mean the 'Crackboys". What is it with that team?

What are still reaching 10 years back? I don't hear anybody talking about the Bengals who have had six arrests this season. angry.gif

He was admitted. Then release then the woman who called 911 said the police statement that was leaked is bogus the police haven't confirmed that. T.O. says he was out of it and doesn't remember?

This is like a Soap

Cowboys' Owens Denies Suicide Attempt

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens said "there was no suicide attempt," explaining that he mixed painkillers with supplements and became groggy.
He said Wednesday that the confusion over his condition likely stemmed from an empty bottle of pain medication found by his publicist, who was with him at the time. He said the rest of the pills were in a drawer.

Appearing in a news conference at team headquarters a few hours after leaving a hospital for what a police report described as "a drug overdose," Owens wore workout gear and no bandage on his broken right hand. The star receiver smiled and seemed more amused than peeved at the latest ruckus surrounding him.

Owens blamed a combination of hydrocodone, a generic form of Vicodin, with all-natural supplements for making him ill.

"It's very unfortunate for it to go from an allergic reaction to a suicide attempt," he said.

Owens said he feels very capable of playing Sunday in Tennessee, despite this incident and his broken hand. He added that he's "not depressed about anything."

QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 27 2006, 06:40 PM)
He was admitted. Then release then the woman who called 911 said the police statement that was leaked is bogus the police haven't confirmed that. T.O. says he was out of it and doesn't remember?

This is like a Soap

Spin control. He may not have attempted suicide but I think that he's a manic depressive. I heard a quote on the radio today from Bill Walsh stating that. Something is fishy.

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Sep 28 2006, 06:25 PM)
The circus has just begun people yes.gif

Exactly. Just sitting here watching it all. JMO... but, after seeing the latest on sportscenter. I think it was all planned for publicity thats all. He is an ego manic plain and simple yes.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Sep 27 2006, 02:46 PM)
Just another shameless publicity stunt from a totally classless person. The only person I am more tired of hearing about is Barry Bonds. I wish these guys would just retire and go away.

And you wonder why, the media always on his back from last season, and how classless he is and his "fans" speaking ill of him. It is actually upsetting to see someone of his status to resort to killing himself.

sad.gif

Archived