invasion cancelled !

Tick

ok so i watch this show every stinkin week for its entire season and they hang me out to dry ! it just ends ! rage.gif every week i watch lost followed by invasion and the show just ends ! that aint right, there ought to be a law against it. if i thought the show wouldnt survive i wouldnt have watched it. i think it was a great show, almost as good as lost. i hear there is a petition to get it back on the air again. i feel so used ! ok im finished. rantoff.gif

One of the best shows I've seen - one with a huge cult following - was cancelled by Fox after thirteen episodes. Firefly.

But that large cult following made the "complete series" DVD a best-seller, and was subsequently responsible for a big screen motion picture to be made, based on the TV series. So maybe if you and enough fans petition the network, something will come of it.

Did the show have a big following? Or was it only you and your mother? tongue.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 8 2006, 05:25 PM)
Did the show have a big following? Or was it only you and your mother? tongue.gif

DUDE! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

I miss "Surface" eh.gif

sucks that it ended leavin u hangin and wonderin WTF?!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 8 2006, 05:25 PM)
One of the best shows I've seen - one with a huge cult following - was cancelled by Fox after thirteen episodes. Firefly.

But that large cult following made the "complete series" DVD a best-seller, and was subsequently responsible for a big screen motion picture to be made, based on the TV series. So maybe if you and enough fans petition the network, something will come of it.

why you dissing tick dude ? do you really want me to get the kliq after your ass ? rage.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 8 2006, 03:18 PM)
ok so i watch this show every stinkin week for its entire season and they hang me out to dry ! it just ends ! rage.gif every week i watch lost followed by invasion and the show just ends ! that aint right, there ought to be a law against it. if i thought the show wouldnt survive i wouldnt have watched it. i think it was a great show, almost as good as lost. i hear there is a petition to get it back on the air again. i feel so used ! ok im finished. rantoff.gif

I'm so happy that show got cancelled. common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif 653.gif Finally some one grew some brain cells for a change! rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif That show was dumb from the beginning. wacko.gif As if Shawn Cassidy could make that good of a show? I mean he was talented as a musician back in the old days, but in TV? Uh, uh. no.gif schla03.gif doh.gif z7shysterical.gif eyesre4.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Sep 9 2006, 11:09 AM)

I'm so happy that show got cancelled. common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif 653.gif Finally some one grew some brain cells for a change! rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif That show was dumb from the beginning. wacko.gif As if Shawn Cassidy could make that good of a show? I mean he was talented as a musician back in the old days, but in TV? Uh, uh. no.gif schla03.gif doh.gif z7shysterical.gif eyesre4.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif unsure.gif

the show was great, you have not a clue, and lastly i would say to you, moon.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 9 2006, 04:36 PM)
QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Sep 9 2006, 11:09 AM)

the show was great, you have not a clue, and lastly i would say to you, moon.gif

moon.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 10 2006, 02:24 PM)
Are you serious ?????????NONONONONONONO tell me it ain't so !!!!!! I love Invasion !!!!!!!!!!!

Call me picky but I didn't find anything exciting about it. Actually it was a great hour to catch up on my sleep. laugh.gif unsure.gif

Shaun Cassidy was in it? Well that explains the cancellation. tongue.gif

Seriously, regarding his acting talent: he was an actor before he was a teeny-bopper singer. Doesn't anyone remember his role as Joe Hardy in the 1970s "The Hard Boys Mysteries"?

Later, he played the Dave Stohler character (the Italian-obsessed bicyclist) in a TV series based on the movie "Breaking Away." It lasted (almost) one season.

(And you thought CT was good at pop culture minutiae! I could beat him in a pop culture trivia contest.)

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 12 2006, 07:44 AM)
Shaun Cassidy was in it? Well that explains the cancellation. tongue.gif

Seriously, regarding his acting talent: he was an actor before he was a teeny-bopper singer. Doesn't anyone remember his role as Joe Hardy in the 1970s "The Hard Boys Mysteries"?

Later, he played the Dave Stohler character (the Italian-obsessed bicyclist) in a TV series based on the movie "Breaking Away." It lasted (almost) one season.

(And you thought CT was good at pop culture minutiae! I could beat him in a pop culture trivia contest.)

he was not in it, he was the shows executive producer and it is a great show !