• 15 Counterparts
    • 16 Test for Echo
    • 17 Vapor Trails
    • 18 Feedback

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (goose @ Aug 20 2006, 04:40 PM)
Wow! I'm surprised to be alone on favoring Waves. There's a lot going on in the background, some funny stuff. Plus the hottie in the skirt... wink.gif

She looks kind of like my mom did when she was younger. (And yeah, she was really pretty. smile.gif Still is.) She used to wear her hair in a shorter version of that 'do. And the outfit reminds me of the ones she wore when she was still working, except for the shoes. She always wore heels then.)

QUOTE (Maddy @ Aug 20 2006, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE (goose @ Aug 20 2006, 04:40 PM)
Wow! I'm surprised to be alone on favoring Waves. There's a lot going on in the background, some funny stuff. Plus the hottie in the skirt... wink.gif

She looks kind of like my mom did when she was younger. (And yeah, she was really pretty. smile.gif Still is.) She used to wear her hair in a shorter version of that 'do. And the outfit reminds me of the ones she wore when she was still working, except for the shoes. She always wore heels then.)

How come she stopped with the heels??

ph34r.gif

Rush

I don't like the album cover for their first album at all. Nothing really appeals to me on it. I'm not a big fan of big pink letters either. no.gif

Fly by Night

This one is alright. Not a favorite, but I think the owl is pretty cool. I like all the colors they used on this cover.

Caress of Steel

No, I don't like this at all. It's just odd looking, and I don't like what colors they used together. no.gif

Pretty cool album cover. The starts in the background are a cool thing, and the font they used on the lettering is okay. Not bad, but not the best.

A Farewell to Kings

I love the font they used for the lettering. It looks really cool, and it's my favorite part of the album art. The picture doesn't really do much for me. It's cool, but the font is way better.

Hemispheres

I never understood what this cover meant. I don't like it much, again, except for the font. The way, 'Rush' is written is awesome. I am not too fond of a naked man standing on a huge brain though. no.gif

Permanent Waves

I really like this one. The font, the picture, the colors everything.

Moving Pictures

This one is one of my favorites. I don't know what about it makes me love it so much, I just do. The building in the background is really cool, and the pictures that the guys are carrying are pretty cool, too.

Signals

Another of my favorites. The dog is really cute, and I love the way they have the word, 'Rush' written on top.

Grace under Pressure

It seems that a lot of people don't like the album art of this album, but I do. It's not of my favorites, but I think it's just a really interesting cover to look at.

Power Windows

This one is okay. It is kind of boring, though. Some kid staring, window, blah, blah, blah.. I LOVE that album though. Great music.

Hold Your Fire

Great music, great album art. What more is there to say?

Presto

The rabbits are so cute! I love the one in the little hat at the top. I like how it is black and white, too. A lot of people find that 'boring' but I find that it's a nice effect.

Roll the Bones

One of my favorites! I love the background, how it has dice. Also, I love how they made the 'Roll the Bones' appear.

Counterparts

Cool cover, I think. I like the blue a lot. Yeah, blue is cool. Though, when I wore my Counterparts shirt, people said the bolts looked, 'wrong.'

Test for Echo

Yeah, this one is pretty cool, too. I think it's another one of my favorites.

Vapor Trails

Again, a favorite one of mine. That fireball, or whatever it is, looks really cool. I like how they wrote out, 'Rush.' The colors are good. Right on.

Feedback

Just.. no.gif

QUOTE (the professor @ Aug 19 2006, 12:56 PM)
My God! Grace Under Pressure ...one of the worst!!!

What's it all about?

That's what I say! But somehow, it has some sort of symbolism... If I were to have seen the cover before I knew what the album sounded like, and it didn't have Rush at the top, I would've thought it was some stupid pop band from the 80's.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Aug 19 2006, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Aug 17 2006, 08:51 PM)
I don't get it, what's the deal with Grace Under Pressure? I think it's one of their lamest cover arts, like some stupid abstract crap...

I voted Test For Echo. If I ever got a Rush tattoo, it'd be that sweet rock man! 1022.gif

EDIT: it's called an Inukshuk... oops.gif

I call it the 'rock man' too laugh.gif

Easier to pronounce than Inukshuk tongue.gif

ROCKMAN!!!!!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/wobistdeinfisch/RockmanConquersHisTerritory.jpg

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Aug 20 2006, 07:49 PM)

Hemispheres

I never understood what this cover meant. I don't like it much, again, except for the font. The way, 'Rush' is written is awesome. I am not too fond of a naked man standing on a huge brain though. no.gif

I put this one, Waves and Moving Picture together in that the three covers are all collections of visual plays on the album title. How many hemispheres can you find in the picture? How many waves? How many moving pictures? A fun series refelcting their collective sense of humor.

Archived