the daily tickoscope

Tick

tickoscope special event, day 7.

santas raindeer.

donner - donner is an intellectual know it all. he is best known as the father of rudolph. the other raindeer cant stand him. donner has recently taken to anti depressants lately when he found out rudolph is not really his kid. he divorsed his wife after finding out she had an affair with the heat mizer back in the day. it seems the old mizer had a fetish for raindeer and also fathered a second child named fireball. yes.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 21 2006, 07:38 AM)
santas raindeer.

donner - donner is an intellectual know it all. he is best known as the father of rudolph. the other raindeer cant stand him. donner has recently taken to anti depressants lately when he found out rudolph is not really his kid. he divorsed his wife after finding out she had an affair with the heat mizer back in the day. it seems the old mizer had a fetish for raindeer and also fathered a second child named fireball. yes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm guessing you got some help from the christmas specials?

I didnt see the Mizer one this year... must have missed it.

I saw the '74 one about how Santa started and everything. and the 64' one on Rudolph.

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 21 2006, 05:38 AM)
santas raindeer.

ohmy.gif Reindeer Scandal!

rofl3.gif laugh.gif

tickoscope special event, day 8

santas raindeer

blitzen - blitzen has always been the bad boy of the bunch, he is party animal who loves booze and fast raindeer, he has been arrested twice, once for F.W.I.(flying while intoxicated) and the second time for possesion of magic dust. santa says this year blitzen had better clean up his act or it will be his last. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 22 2006, 07:04 AM)
santas raindeer

blitzen - blitzen has always been the bad boy of the bunch, he is party animal who loves booze and fast raindeer, he has been arrested twice, once for F.W.I.(flying while intoxicated) and the second time for possesion of magic dust. santa says this year blitzen had better clean up his act or it will be his last. yes.gif

blitzen, you bad boy laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 22 2006, 09:04 AM)
santas raindeer

laugh.gif

Magic Dust addict.

Rudolph is next i presume?

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Dec 22 2006, 10:36 AM)
santas raindeer

laugh.gif

Magic Dust addict.

yes indeed, rudolph will wrap up the tickoscope for the christmas season but ill work on a new years one. tomorrow will will find out more about rudolphs red nose. yes.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Dec 22 2006, 12:22 PM)
tick, you wouldn't happen to be the TRUTHTELLER, would you??

f**k no ! dont compare me to that no talent loser.

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 22 2006, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Dec 22 2006, 10:36 AM)
santas raindeer

laugh.gif

Magic Dust addict.

yes indeed, rudolph will wrap up the tickoscope for the christmas season but ill work on a new years one. tomorrow will will find out more about rudolphs red nose. yes.gif

I already know, isnt it a tumour?

Well, you should do one on Santa too, just to get to "The Eve"

tickoscope special event, day 9 !

santas raindeer

rudolph - rudolph the red nosed raindeer had a very shiny nose, that is untill one day in 1985 when it stopped glowing. this was not good for rudolph, after growing up a freak he now relied on that nose to keep him employed. he needed to do something and quick, christmas was only three days away and without that nose he was a useless piece of shit in santas eyes, just watch the show we all know the way he was treated. so anyway he had a top elf surgeon, herbie, (yup herbie desided not to be a dentist after all) to do a nose replacement. he now has a electronic tri colored nose that blinks in three colors ! green to tell the raindeer to move, yellow to tell the raindeer to slow down, and of coarse the traditional red to tell the raindeer to slow the f**k down theres a house up ahead ! yes.gif

i would like to thank the loyal tickoscope readers that motivate me to keep writing this nonsence, a merry christmas to you all trink39.gif i hope you enjoyed my holiday event, see you all soon.

Edited by tick

applaudit.gif

laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/Animation2222111111.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 23 2006, 08:28 AM)
santas raindeer

rudolph - rudolph the red nosed raindeer had a very shiny nose, that is untill one day in 1985 when it stopped glowing. this was not good for rudolph, after growing up a freak he now relied on that nose to keep him employed. he needed to do something and quick, christmas was only three days away and without that nose he was a useless piece of shit in santas eyes, just watch the show we all know the way he was treated. so anyway he had a top elf surgeon, herbie, (yup herbie desided not to be a dentist after all) to do a nose replacement. he now has a electronic tri colored nose that blinks in three colors ! green to tell the raindeer to move, yellow to tell the raindeer to slow down, and of coarse the traditional red to tell the raindeer to slow the f**k down theres a house up ahead ! yes.gif

a would like to thank the loyal tickoscope readers that motivate me to keep writing this nonsence, a merry christmas to you all trink39.gif i hope you enjoyed my holiday event, see you all soon.

rofl3.gif

Hillarious. I actually got to see rudolph this year smile.gif

anyway, thanks for doing this super special event. I was only expecting 1 Tickoscope for tomorrow or something.

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 23 2006, 06:28 AM)
santas raindeer

a would like to thank the loyal tickoscope readers that motivate me to keep writing this nonsence, a merry christmas to you all trink39.gif i hope you enjoyed my holiday event, see you all soon.

laugh.gif

Merry Christmas to you, tick biggrin.gif

tickoscope christmas eve edition...

santa ?

as your eating shrimp cocktail and slurping eggnog this evening think about this, if santa is not real then why did someone make up an enormous fat guy in a tacky red suit with a long unsanitary white beard ?

he just may be real. yes.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 24 2006, 09:16 AM)
santa ?

as your eating shrimp cocktail and slurping eggnog this evening think about this, if santa is not real then why did someone make up an enormous fat guy in a tacky red suit with a long unsanitary white beard ?

Thats something to think about...

Maybe he died a long time ago, and his legend lives on?

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 24 2006, 08:16 AM)
santa ?

wink.gif

Happy Holidays!!!

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/ceejspics3/manger.gif

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Dec 26 2006, 07:07 PM)
So, will there be a New Years one?

When is new yearS?

wow. lost track of days.

yes.gif i will do it on new years eve.

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 26 2006, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Dec 26 2006, 07:07 PM)
So, will there be a New Years one?

When is new yearS?

wow. lost track of days.

yes.gif i will do it on new years eve.

sweet.

Its good to have a nice tockoscope every once in a while.

tickoscope for no special reason...

if you eat a hotdog cold, what is it ? yes.gif