Tick

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

todays tickoscope...

this year is really just last year, come next year. yes.gif

todays tickoscope...

if you feel your only a half way decent person please dont fret, someday when your dead and burried people will remember you as 5 times a better person then you were alive. yes.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 5 2007, 11:48 AM)
todays tickoscope...

if you feel your only a half way decent person please dont fret, someday when your dead and burried people will remember as 5 times a better person then you were alive. yes.gif

Sad, but this is sooooo true laugh.gif

Edited by Daylin

todays tickoscope...

with patience, perseverance, and absolute faith, all things are possible ! yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 12 2007, 01:29 PM)
todays tickoscope...

with patience, perseverance, and absolute faith, all things are possible ! yes.gif

applaudit.gif A tickoscope applaudit.gif I missed this, yesterday!

Very true, and positive smile.gif

Edited by Daylin

todays tickoscope...

when your sick with the flu and your taking flu medicines just to exist, there is nothing worse then those dam cold medicine commercials that show people who are coughing, sneezing and looking down right miserable taking the cold medicine and then there smiling, and look like there ready to run a marathon. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 24 2007, 09:05 AM)
todays tickoscope...

when your sick with the flu and your taking flu medicines just to exist, there is nothing worse then those dam cold medicine commercials that show people who are coughing, sneezing and looking down right miserable taking the cold medicine and then there smiling, and look like there ready to run a marathon. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

angry.gif I know! Like taking that medicine is really going to make you feel like that no.gif

laugh.gif That's funny, because I'm not the only one who's thought this....tick has wink.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 24 2007, 11:05 AM)
todays tickoscope...

Yes, that does suck... you feel like throwing the remote at the TV, but then you remember that its whats keeping you alive in the first place.

todays tickoscope...

if you think you've lost your mind, try not to ask a very old person to help you find it, there still looking for there dentures. yes.gif

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Jan 26 2007, 04:54 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 26 2007, 03:19 PM)
todays tickoscope...

if you think you've lost your mind, try not to ask a very old person to help you find it, there still looking for there dentures. yes.gif

rofl3.gif

Old people Ownage.

ohmy.gif laugh.gif bd.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 26 2007, 05:21 PM)
todays tickoscope...

rofl3.gif

Old people Ownage.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jan 26 2007, 08:17 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 26 2007, 05:21 PM)
todays tickoscope...

rofl3.gif

Old people Ownage.

I love the tickoscope!!!

wub.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 24 2007, 10:05 AM)
todays tickoscope...

JUST FOUND THIS THREAD! rofl3.gif

WOW CAN I RELATE TO THIS ONE RIGHT NOW

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jan 26 2007, 09:37 PM)
todays tickoscope...

You're sick too???

I hope you feel better soon.

rose.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 26 2007, 09:50 PM)
todays tickoscope...

You're sick too???

rose.gif

Yeh! According to our neighbor - "Wow vicks! "She said the smell knocked her when the door opened!

I don't smell a thing. Pags is just starting to get it. - I like to share

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jan 27 2007, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jan 26 2007, 09:50 PM)
todays tickoscope...

You're sick too???

rose.gif

Yeh! According to our neighbor - "Wow vicks! "She said the smell knocked her when the door opened!

I don't smell a thing. Pags is just starting to get it. - I like to share

oh man...

pags and owlswings are sick TOO?????

ack...

f**k...

just me and bobby are the soul survivors eh???

crap.....