Next Reality Show

lerxt1990

Who will be the next musician to get an Ozzy style reality show?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next musician to get an Ozzy style reality show?

• Ronnie James Dio
    • Rob Halford
    • Eddie Van Halen
    • Boz Scaggs
    • David Crosby
    • Bruce Dickenson
    • Lars Urlich
    • Alex Lifeson
    • Leon Redbone
    • Jello Biafra
    • How about NONE OF THE ABOVE?! Reality TV sucks!

Poll edited to add what I think is the best option. cool.gif

Reality TV does INDEED suck. And HARD. In fact, 98% of what's on Telly these days SUCKS KNOBS.

But, I have to admit, I've been SUCKED IN myself by a reality TV show: Rockstar Supernova! It's got me hooked, and I never thought I'd say that by any TV show ever again, let alone reality.

I think the difference is that this show actually ROCKS. And there is some actual musical CREDIBILITY going on there. Newstead, Clarke and Lee are all highly skilled, successful and longstanding musicians.

Check it out, if you haven't already!!!

When I first saw RockStar INXS, I hoped they would do a better version of it. They did. I'm enjoying what I'm seeing of SuperNova myself. Not addicted, but when i catch it, i watch for awhile.

I think the next time Ozzy needs a guitar player, they should do THAT in the RockStar mode. Wouldn't THAT be cool?

TRUE STORY: A good friend of mine had been picked to be Ozzy's guitarist a Looooong time ago. His name is Charlie Russello. He got pushed over because a late audition was ZAKK WYLDE and Ozzy thought both were outstanding, but Zakk had the "look" that Ozzy wanted.

Something like this couldn't happen in a RockStar competition. It would be cool in my opinion.

As to the poll. Hmmmm... I think an Alex one would be HILARIOUS, but I don't ever seeing that happen. I would say that Lars would definitely be idiot enough to do it. He's such a camera hog to begin with. I don't think much exciting would be going on in Ronnie Dio's life, but would be good for one episode maybe. And Halford... really now... WHO wants to see THAT. laugh.gif

I'm gonna pick Lars. He'd do it in a heartbeat, the greedy prick. yes.gif

Hey folks, can I have your attention for a minute?

It has recently been revealed to me that a member here had a problem with me adding the poll choice that I did to this poll. I wanted to say I'm sorry about that.

The poll choice that I added was meant as a mild joke, and I figured that Lerxst1990 would be cool with it. Judging by his reply, it seems that he was. However, that's really no excuse. I edited a post without being asked to do so and overstepped my authority as moderator. Granted, I felt it to be rather harmless and it wasn't like I could force anyone to vote for the choice I added, but it was still wrong of me. Good intentions notwithstanding. Please accept my sincerest apology for this and please allow me to assure all of you that I will never do such a thing again without permission.

Thank you.

Davey Lee Roth will prolly have his own show soon wacko.gif

Cuz he flopped at all the other thangs hes tried, so far yes.gif laugh.gif

hmm maybe he'll be On the next surreal life??? confused13.gif

isnt that full of washed ups???

laugh.gif

If I was a washed up rock star from the 80s I'd definitely not be looking for reality shows or other embarassing publicity crappola...

Unless I was broke...

Ozzy and Gene are very far from being broke...

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Aug 8 2006, 08:20 PM)
Davey Lee Roth will prolly have his own show soon wacko.gif
Cuz he flopped at all the other thangs hes tried, so far yes.gif laugh.gif
hmm maybe he'll be On the next surreal life??? confused13.gif

isnt that full of washed ups???
laugh.gif

If CC Deville can be on The Surreal Life..I think Dave should be too smile.gif