You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

When you start your PowerPoint Presentation with the beginning of Limelight from S&A Live. Yes, I included all 15 seconds of the suspended cord. And I just sat there, gasping in the "limelight" and then stated, I had to wait for the clip to finish, I am not going to talk over genius.

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 21 2008, 05:59 PM)
When you notice that the formula "Pe^rt" is very close to the name of you know who

I just had that formula brought up in my College Algebra class and I thought of this thread and CTL! I will not forget that formula on a test! NeilFinal.gif

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Apr 30 2008, 03:25 PM)
When you notice that the formula "Pe^rt" is very close to the name of you know who

I just had that formula brought up in my College Algebra class and I thought of this thread and CTL! I will not forget that formula on a test! NeilFinal.gif

biggrin.gif laugh.gif

yea its the formula for continuous interest or something, i've forgot my now, now were on Matrices

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 30 2008, 05:38 PM)

biggrin.gif laugh.gif

yea its the formula for continuous interest or something, i've forgot my now, now were on Matrices

Yep Continuous Intrest.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Apr 30 2008, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 30 2008, 05:38 PM)

biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Yep Continuous Intrest.

yay! i remembered

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 30 2008, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 30 2008, 08:48 PM)
When you staple your finger because you had it in the stapler while tapping YYZ with the stapler!

Happened to me today!  laugh.gif

ouch!

doh.gif Gleaming, you sound like quite clumsy.

QUOTE (rushringleader @ Apr 30 2008, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ Apr 30 2008, 10:53 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 30 2008, 08:48 PM)
When you staple your finger because you had it in the stapler while tapping YYZ with the stapler!

Happened to me today!  laugh.gif

ouch!

doh.gif Gleaming, you sound like quite clumsy.

I'm actually quite athletic but I just injure myself in idiotic ways a lot! laugh.gif

It didnt hurt until I grabbed the staple and yanked it out! It was hilarious, all the girls are watching me and screaming! laugh.gif

when u are pciking up ur first car and the dealer goes to get plates to put on it you ask, for shits and giggles if they have YYZ as the letters on the plate and are willing to pay extra for that... the guy checked and didnt have one so...

Hey! it was worth a shot

when you think the names "Rickenbacher, Steinberger, and Wal" would make good names for your kids or pets (commemorates your Geddy fandom by immortalizing the brands of bass guitars he's used throughout the years)...I know that I left off Fender, but it just doesn't stick out as much tongue.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 3 2008, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 3 2008, 06:58 PM)
You stay up for over 24 hours straight so you can listen through all of Rush's commercially available material in chronological order

Have you ever done that?

ph34r.gif

no laugh.gif

that would be crazy though! 1022.gif

QUOTE (freedom of music @ May 3 2008, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 3 2008, 06:58 PM)
You stay up for over 24 hours straight so you can listen through all of Rush's commercially available material in chronological order

ive done that too

ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif actually i didn't really do that, i was just sayin, You know you're a Rush fan when...