You know you're a Rush fan when...

fledgehog

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 3 2008, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE (freedom of music @ May 3 2008, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 3 2008, 06:58 PM)
You stay up for over 24 hours straight so you can listen through all of Rush's commercially available material in chronological order

ive done that too

ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif actually i didn't really do that, i was just sayin, You know you're a Rush fan when...

i would love to do that. and one of these days i will. it'll just be hard to find a time when there will be absoloutly no interruptions.

QUOTE (Crush252 @ May 6 2008, 03:39 PM)
You stay up for over 24 hours straight so you can listen through all of Rush's commercially available material in chronological order

ive done that too

ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif actually i didn't really do that, i was just sayin, You know you're a Rush fan when...

i would love to do that. and one of these days i will. it'll just be hard to find a time when there will be absoloutly no interruptions.

yea it would be cool, if I had time

it would be more hardcore than when I watched all 3 Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Movies in a Row (that only took like 12 hours)

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 6 2008, 11:56 PM)

ive done that too

ph34r.gif

it would be more hardcore than when I watched all 3 Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Movies in a Row (that only took like 12 hours)

Hahaha awesome, me and my friend did that with all six of the Star Wars movie sometime last year while his parents were on holiday. We planned it all out to get up at like 7am and have started watching by 7:30. Didn't get up while around 10 and ended up not starting while like 11am. We managed it though even if by the last film I felt like I was dying. laugh.gif

When learning about WWI your teacher says "lost generation" and you start playing desk keys of the beginning of Between the Wheels. And you wrote a whole letter using Rush lyrics to describe the trenches.

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ May 7 2008, 04:14 AM)
QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 6 2008, 11:56 PM)

ive done that too

ph34r.gif

Hahaha awesome, me and my friend did that with all six of the Star Wars movie sometime last year while his parents were on holiday. We planned it all out to get up at like 7am and have started watching by 7:30. Didn't get up while around 10 and ended up not starting while like 11am. We managed it though even if by the last film I felt like I was dying. laugh.gif

that would be fun to do sometime bumper.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (hektur @ May 15 2008, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ May 15 2008, 05:40 PM)
when you skip school and are on TRF all day long.

Or when you do the same thing while at school. (I have done this)

TRF is blocked at my school, wonder why. I have tried so many ways to get around the filter, but I have failed. Me and all my geek friends know how to get rid of the blocker, but the school will know, someone has been caught before.

QUOTE (Choose/the/light @ May 16 2008, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 15 2008, 05:50 PM)
You can get to any part of 2112 by memory.

i listen to the whole thing every time cool.gif

As do I, I just know the parts by heart from listening to it so many times!

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ May 16 2008, 07:09 PM)
When your history teacher talks about the invention of moving pictures, and you thought the real invention date was in 1981. smile.gif

laugh.gif