Comments on my sig. and avitar.

Tick

c'mon you know you all look at my signature and avatar and say wtf.gif lets here just what your thoughts are , go on im listening...

1) METS SUCK!!!

2) Venom ROCKED as a bad guy. Now he kinda blows.

3) Those guys look like they are from a TOOL video

4) STILL don't know what that guy is doing.

5) Neil would NEVER congratulate JAWK JAW!!! He's too much of a dick to speak to us lowly Jawkkers.

6) Iron Man is a drunk and Cap can't beat BATMAN... EVER.

7) THE TICK was the funniest cartoon EVER. The TRF member, TICK... is just slightly amusing.

8) Spidey wants to know why he leaves Mary Jane sleeping alone naked in his bed while he goes off to fight DOC OCK???

9) RUSH sucks compared to KANSAS!!!

10) GO HAMMER!!! Do the JAWK JAW... find HILDA... we'll be happy.

biggrin.gif

Your avatar. Its a bunch of Sheep running around? one of them hits its head? alright. Ticks a wierdo. Randomism.

Your sig. Captain America and Iron Man. I know them. Some clip from The Tick. I remeber that show. I remeber his butterfly sidekick. Many people doing the Jawk Jaw, which i havnt been in. oh. Its Rush presenting Jawk Jaw with its Solar Federist Badge. A few ghoulie animation stuff.

Grade A wierd, Crazy, and Random. Poorly Structured. Which is what we love to see. Looks like a thrown together thing. All your missing is Grandma Got Owned. Which you cant have. But Grandma Got Owned hasnt been working lately. i guess she comes and goes.

I really didnt comment on them did I. I just sortof sumerized them. Whatever.

I look at them both and say wtf.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Jul 20 2006, 08:00 PM)
Your avatar. Its a bunch of Sheep running around? one of them hits its head? alright. Ticks a wierdo. Randomism.

Your sig. Captain America and Iron Man. I know them. Some clip from The Tick. I remeber that show. I remeber his butterfly sidekick. Many people doing the Jawk Jaw, which i havnt been in. oh. Its Rush presenting Jawk Jaw with its Solar Federist Badge. A few ghoulie animation stuff.

Grade A wierd, Crazy, and Random. Poorly Structured. Which is what we love to see. Looks like a thrown together thing. All your missing is Grandma Got Owned. Which you cant have. But Grandma Got Owned hasnt been working lately. i guess she comes and goes.

I look at them both and say wtf.gif

bolt.gif

poorly structured ? thrown together ? are you kidding ? its the most planned out signature ever ! 1022.gif and my avitar is just flat out funny.

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 20 2006, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (KublaKhan @ Jul 20 2006, 08:00 PM)

I look at them both and say  wtf.gif

bolt.gif

poorly structured ? thrown together ? are you kidding ? its the most planned out signature ever ! 1022.gif and my avitar is just flat out funny.

I liked your old avatar better with the monkey! yes.gif

Your sig is cool and well-structured! trink38.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 20 2006, 06:56 PM)
1) METS SUCK!!!

2) Venom ROCKED as a bad guy. Now he kinda blows.

3) Those guys look like they are from a TOOL video

4) STILL don't know what that guy is doing.

5) Neil would NEVER congratulate JAWK JAW!!! He's too much of a dick to speak to us lowly Jawkkers.

6) Iron Man is a drunk and Cap can't beat BATMAN... EVER.

7) THE TICK was the funniest cartoon EVER. The TRF member, TICK... is just slightly amusing.

8) Spidey wants to know why he leaves Mary Jane sleeping alone naked in his bed while he goes off to fight DOC OCK???

9) RUSH sucks compared to KANSAS!!!

10) GO HAMMER!!! Do the JAWK JAW... find HILDA... we'll be happy.

biggrin.gif

The Mets do NOT suck!!! no.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jul 20 2006, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 20 2006, 09:14 PM)
what monkey ? laugh.gif

You had an avatar, it was a still picture of a monkey, he had something in his mouth too. I think he had a red-and-white striped shirt on too.

sorry rush! thats not me. no.gif monkey.

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 20 2006, 09:17 PM)
what monkey ? laugh.gif

You had an avatar, it was a still picture of a monkey, he had something in his mouth too. I think he had a red-and-white striped shirt on too.

I swear to God, you had something similar to what I described. What was the last avatar you had before the one you have now?

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jul 20 2006, 10:19 PM)
what monkey ? laugh.gif

I swear to God, you had something similar to what I described. What was the last avatar you had before the one you have now?

that was my african baker holding a rolling pin.

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 20 2006, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Jul 20 2006, 10:19 PM)
what monkey ? laugh.gif

that was my african baker holding a rolling pin.

That's the one I was talking about!! Wow, I thought it was a monkey!! laugh.gif

http://www.shunammite.com/bmimages/baker.jpg

my last avatar rush! , this is it.

WELL MAYBE ILL BRING HIM BACK SOON.

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jul 20 2006, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 20 2006, 09:31 PM)
WELL MAYBE ILL BRING HIM BACK SOON.

I didn't make you angry did I?

nope. i just left my capital letters on. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jul 20 2006, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 20 2006, 09:26 PM)
http://www.shunammite.com/bmimages/baker.jpg
my last avatar rush! , this is it.

rofl3.gif That's the one! Yes sir, I like it!

I love the sig!!! So much going on there!!!

BUT I MISS JESSICA!!!

If you are changing your avatar again why

not consider this one...

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050923/050923_intotheblue36_vmed.widec.jpg

YES!!!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 20 2006, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 20 2006, 06:50 PM)
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050923/050923_intotheblue36_vmed.widec.jpg

drool1.gif

drool1.gif

yes.gif

tempted.gif

SHE IS HOT!!!

I am assuming all the positive comments from "CeeJ" regarding Jessica may not have actually been CeeJ. But then again, you never know, do you?

I find the avatar with the sheep quite amusing, but then again I have seen and heard just how stupid sheep really are.

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Jul 21 2006, 11:50 AM)

notworthy.gif

Tick, about your sig...

-Who are the 2 dudes on acid to the right of Venom?

-In the dancing segment, you should consider getting some of the Charlie Brown characters...they always had some funky moves

About your avvy...

-I liked the dancing Alba or the Baker better

Archived