Which Movie..

rickyrob

probably the most horrific film I've ever seen (saw it again just this weekend)...is "Hannibal". I have to cover my eyes when he leans that poor guy out of the window 3 floors or so up, tied up, mouth taped up, and then rather sharpishly disembowels him whilst awake.....splat! Urghhhh 062802puke_prv.gif

...and then near the end he takes the guy's skull cap off whilst awake on morphine!!...and the cuts a piece of his brain out, fries it up and offers it up to the poor victim...."mmmm, tastes good!" he says... Urghhhh 062802puke_prv.gif

The one I will never watch again, and came close to walking out of the theater during, was 'The Green Mile.'

I think I'm alone in this cos everyone who I've ever spoken to about that movie raves as to how great it was.

All I can remember is the scene where they fried that dude in the electric chair. That scene was GROSS. Yes we get the point, the guard was a sadist. But did it HAVE TO GO ON FOR 10 MINUTES??

Never again, I'm scarred for life after that.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Nov 9 2004, 04:34 PM)
The one I will never watch again, and came close to walking out of the theater during, was 'The Green Mile.'

I think I'm alone in this cos everyone who I've ever spoken to about that movie raves as to how great it was.

All I can remember is the scene where they fried that dude in the electric chair. That scene was GROSS. Yes we get the point, the guard was a sadist. But did it HAVE TO GO ON FOR 10 MINUTES??

Never again, I'm scarred for life after that.

I saw that film, but it was a long time ago and I've only seen it once. Can't remember that scene though.

..hang on though I do think I remember. Is that where they turned on the electric but the poor guy wouldn't die? They kept trying, but he just started 'smoking' instead...not as in cool10.gif though...he fried, but slowly.........yukk

For me it's an early '80's Italian horror flick called "Gates of Hell"...it also goes by another name which at the moment I can't remember...there is one scene where a girl is under the spell of a cursed priest and begins vomiting all of her internal organs....heart, stomach, and miles and miles of intestines.... 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Nov 9 2004, 05:51 PM)
Something like that.  Back in the day, they put wet sponges on the convict's head before they threw the switch.  In that scene, the guard didn't wet the sponge, aside from the electricity issues.

I remember now...

...incidentally, I just love your cute emoticon couple kissing.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Nov 9 2004, 05:51 PM)
Something like that. Back in the day, they put wet sponges on the convict's head before they threw the switch. In that scene, the guard didn't wet the sponge, aside from the electricity issues.

Ahhh Percy did it to that french murder. Boy that guy was a little prick. He really got it back though.

This movie can and WILL turn my stomach when it comes out. We just want to forget about this case.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

I've been told, but haven't confirmed but the the lines in the song "Nobody's Hero" where Neil wrote:

"I didn't know this girl, but I knew her family... all their lives were shattered in a nightmare of brutality..." were based on what happened to Kristen French 12 years ago.

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 9 2004, 11:45 PM)
Seriously though, the original Dawn of the Dead was quite gruesome enough for me.

That was filmed like 20 minutes away from my house.

Movies that make my stomach turn?

Can't think of any right now. I usually love movies with gore in them.

I didn't think Hannibal was that gross, only because it was like they were TRYING to be over the top and sick, which made it seem forced.

Then again, I had read the book so I knew it was coming. I guess I could see where it would be sickening if you weren't expecting it.

Faces of Death for me. Watched it once and never wanted to watch it again or see any of the sick sequels. One review I remember said, "I understand if you watch this once out of curiosity. If you want to watch it more than once, you are sick."

A lot of the creature scenes from "The Thing" (the re-make with Kurt Russell) are pretty disgusting. Especially when they find the still-steaming doppleganger in the snow. Bet that smelled PURDY 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (war2112 @ Nov 11 2004, 03:09 PM)
A lot of the creature scenes from "The Thing" (the re-make with Kurt Russell) are pretty disgusting. Especially when they find the still-steaming doppleganger in the snow. Bet that smelled PURDY 062802puke_prv.gif

I've seen that film a few times, its another of my favourites, but I find scenes like that quite easy to watch.

If you haven't seen the scenes from Hannibal, I suggest you watch it......he ties this guy up (a cop) onto a trolley type thing so he's vertical, and puts duck tape over his mouth. They are in a building about 3-4 floors up. He's talking to him all the time, very calmly...then he wheels him over to the balcony and leans him over it. Now you think he's just going to push him off...oh no that would be too simple and perhaps a quick death?? Poor guy going "mmmmn...mmmmn.....mmmnn"..No, he gets a large knife and slices his stomach open whilst he's being leant over the balcony....the next scene is at ground level, where all his innerds fall on the pavement below *splat* right in front of all the local people...I bet that smelt purdy too uurghh 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif