Desperately want a specific Rush tie-dye

GeddyRulz

Hey peeps. I'm looking for a specific Rush t-shirt - one that was only created a short time ago, but was quickly dropped by the Backstage Club. (So I can't get it there, and I've had no luck finding it on eBay.)

It's this one:

A blue tie-dye Rush shirt. It was made for the R30 tour, to promote the Feedback album. It says "Rush" above and "Feedback" below the "starman" image. As for the "starman" himself, he's wearing a headband and one of his hands is giving the "peace" sign. And instead of standing against a star, he's standing in front of a circular "peace" symbol.

Does anyone have one they'd care to part with? (Preferably XL or XXL.) I'll pay you handsomely.

Best,

GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 3 2006, 07:47 PM)
A blue tie-dye Rush shirt. It was made for the R30 tour, to promote the Feedback album. It says "Rush" above and "Feedback" below the "starman" image. As for the "starman" himself, he's wearing a headband and one of his hands is giving the "peace" sign. And instead of standing against a star, he's standing in front of a circular "peace" symbol.

Does anyone have one they'd care to part with? (Preferably XL or XXL.) I'll pay you handsomely.

Best,
GeddyRulz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/madra/Rush42.jpg

Sorry Geddyrulz, but I'm a bit too attached to mine!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Michelle/8b6d8ee8.jpg

Me, too. laugh.gif I zeroed in on this one at the opening show in Nashville.

Good luck, GR! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jul 4 2006, 04:57 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 3 2006, 07:47 PM)
A blue tie-dye Rush shirt.  It was made for the R30 tour, to promote the Feedback album.  It says "Rush" above and "Feedback" below the "starman" image.  As for the "starman" himself, he's wearing a headband and one of his hands is giving the "peace" sign.  And instead of standing against a star, he's standing in front of a circular "peace" symbol.

Does anyone have one they'd care to part with?  (Preferably XL or XXL.)  I'll pay you handsomely.

Best,
GeddyRulz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/madra/Rush42.jpg

Sorry Geddyrulz, but I'm a bit too attached to mine!!!!

Madra,

I must have seen this picture of you like 100 times and NEVER noticed it was a peace sign behind the starman!

doh.gif

Very cool shirt! Good luck GeddyRulz! yes.gif

Thanks for the pics, Madra and GG. That'll help future posters (and potential sellers?) to know what I'm talking about.

I really wanted one of those babies, but had limited cash. I spent my bucks on copies of Traveling Music and Contents Under Pressure, figuring I'd get the tie-dye through the Backstage Club at a later date. Sadly, the BC didn't keep them long. Alas! fists crying.gif

Do you suppose I'd have any success in e-mailing the BC and asking about the shirt?

Perhaps they have a few in a warehouse somewhere?

very nice guys the modeling made me visualize that shirt

sorry I don't have one...(but if I did I would keep it myself wink.gif )

Archived