The Bored Thread

Dweezil

OK, that's out of my system now - I am no longer a post whore, and shall return to posting erudite analyses of Rush material interspersed with carefully timed witticisms and poetry of varying levels of emotion.

I shall return to duelling with Slaine and others in the word scramble, having shots in the dark in the camera eye game and being absolutely crap at Moonraker's Name that Rush Tune.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 17 2004, 04:25 PM)
OK, that's out of my system now - I am no longer a post whore, and shall return to posting erudite analyses of Rush material interspersed with carefully timed witticisms and poetry of varying levels of emotion.

I shall return to duelling with Slaine and others in the word scramble, having shots in the dark in the camera eye game and being absolutely crap at Moonraker's Name that Rush Tune.

Lol, speaking of that, I should start another one. Hows this friday?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 18 2004, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Nov 17 2004, 04:25 PM)

Lol, speaking of that, I should start another one. Hows this friday?

Fine, f$&% up my weekend why don't you? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by madra sneachta

I know I'm different... but from now on I'll try to be the same.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 18 2004, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 18 2004, 09:17 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

If I told you once, I told you a thousand times..... Don't exaggerate.

I'm so bored, did I miss anything good today? Just got home from work, nursing a horrid migraine, and I am plumb wore out. Why is it that when you are driving home in the dark, with a migraine do people NOT EVER DIM THEIR HEADLIGHTS???? Sorry dont mean to yell, but now my head is spinning, and I am about to puke split pea soup. wacko.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 18 2004, 10:24 PM)
I'm so bored, did I miss anything good today? Just got home from work, nursing a horrid migraine, and I am plumb wore out. Why is it that when you are driving home in the dark, with a migraine do people NOT EVER DIM THEIR HEADLIGHTS???? Sorry dont mean to yell, but now my head is spinning, and I am about to puke split pea soup. wacko.gif

Oh brother - what a day to ask what you've missed!!!! laugh.gif

Sorry about your headache. I know what migraines can do to you. I hope you feel better.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Nov 18 2004, 11:13 PM)
I'll probably have a headache in the morning..i'm drinking lots of rye and ginger right now..... trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif (testes testes one, two three.......)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif Speaking of testes....

Back in the high school band days, the director would get up on the podium for a sound check, and we'd all go, "testes, testes, one, two. . . THREE??"

biggrin.gif Testicles, one two three... Jeez, how many do you have??? NO, wait, scratch them, I dont want to know.. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Took some tylenol pm for my head, should be getting better soon.... and I will be getting goofy soon... Wait, I already am. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 18 2004, 11:20 PM)
biggrin.gif Testicles, one two three... Jeez, how many do you have??? NO, wait, scratch them, I dont want to know.. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Took some tylenol pm for my head, should be getting better soon.... and I will be getting goofy soon... Wait, I already am.  laugh.gif

when u drink lots u tend to see double after awhile....no wait...that means i'd have four................ bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 18 2004, 09:19 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 18 2004, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 18 2004, 09:17 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

If I told you once, I told you a thousand times..... Don't exaggerate.

More Deep Thoughts...... by Pag:

Did you ever notice it's always a penny for your thoughts, but you give your two cents.....

somebody's making a penny!!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 19 2004, 06:46 PM)
You are right Madra, we are being jyped out of a good laugh, you are being stingy... wink.gif laugh.gif

Trust me on this AGP - You don't want to know. When you see a beautiful building you are impressed. Spend a while in the basements and cellars, you'll have a different view biggrin.gif biggrin.gif