The Bored Thread

Dweezil

I finally took my contacts out, but now I can't find my glasses. It's so hard to see.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 9 2004, 09:45 PM)
Hey guys.....Yes mistrust.....they have changed thats for sure!! we sounded like New Metallica, and thats not good....I was playing stuff so it sounded complex and stuff because thats what I want for a band....complexity and they were like....umm Al turn it down a notch.....turn it down a notch???WTF? lol It was really heavy sounding too....and I kept giving them cool lines but....they didn't like it...I don't want to be one of those bands that are all the same on the radio.....in fact if our band made it into the music industry...we would simply not survive...lol

Sucks to hear that, I had problems just like that while I was playing bass with a few other people. They tended not to like the bass player going all over the place while the guitars were playing power chords tongue.gif. Its gonna be hard to find other people in HS that like to play the same kinda stuff and have the same vision in music.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 10 2004, 01:26 AM)
I finally took my contacts out, but now I can't find my glasses. It's so hard to see.

FOUND 'EM. They were in my car. But they are f'ing freezing and now fogged up. So my face is in pain, and I STILL can't see.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 10 2004, 01:37 AM)
I finally took my contacts out, but now I can't find my glasses.  It's so hard to see.

FOUND 'EM. They were in my car. But they are f'ing freezing and now fogged up. So my face is in pain, and I STILL can't see.

Last time I took my contacts out, I left them out overnight to let my eyes rest. The next morning, I got up around 4am and went outside in the driveway to smoke a cigarette (gots kids.) So, I'm smokin and wanderin out toward the street to look at the sky, and I see my dog out in the street. I said, "here, puppy, what're you doin out here?" But he wasn't at all friendly back to me. He didn't even wag his tail. I thought, "oh sh*t, that's not Turbo! that's a mean dog. i'm going back inside.....very slowly. backing up...very slowly getting the F inside." I went to get my glasses and peered out past the curtain. Nothing there. So I slowly ventured out, looking and listening for the sound of toenails on the driveway. Nothing.

The "dog" I saw without my glasses turned out to be my mailbox.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 9 2004, 02:50 AM)
Cool thread. I feel out of my chair laughing... no not really, but did laugh so hard I farted... no not really. I dont fart, I squeak. No not really, I am bored, and Barney is not here to torment.. No not really, I just miss him, no not really.

*needs to quit sniffing salon chemicals* wacko.gif fing.gif

Tourment me please... again, and again... tempted.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 9 2004, 11:31 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 9 2004, 09:45 PM)
Hey guys.....Yes mistrust.....they have changed thats for sure!! we sounded like New Metallica, and thats not good....I was playing stuff so it sounded complex and stuff because thats what I want for a band....complexity and they were like....umm Al turn it down a notch.....turn it down a notch???WTF? lol It was really heavy sounding too....and I kept giving them cool lines but....they didn't like it...I don't want to be one of those bands that are all the same on the radio.....in fact if our band made it into the music industry...we would simply not survive...lol

Sucks to hear that, I had problems just like that while I was playing bass with a few other people. They tended not to like the bass player going all over the place while the guitars were playing power chords tongue.gif. Its gonna be hard to find other people in HS that like to play the same kinda stuff and have the same vision in music.

I hear ya trink36.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 9 2004, 11:37 PM)
I finally took my contacts out, but now I can't find my glasses.  It's so hard to see.

hahaha your too funny! joker.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 10 2004, 09:44 PM)
trying to assemble a christian power metal band...

Any progress bud?

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 10 2004, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 10 2004, 09:44 PM)
trying to assemble a christian power metal band...

Any progress bud?

Not yet. Talking with this one kid who's dad is a record producer so there's some hope...