The Bored Thread

Dweezil

http://img208.exs.cx/img208/1504/nahnah.gif

http://img174.exs.cx/img174/7983/razzberry.gif

heres a question that my friend I were talking about for about an hour at school today....constructive yes I know! LOL

If you were a half tiger...(so you are human and half tiger obviously)...and you shot another tiger...is it murder? or are you just a poacher?

Tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch.............Tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch............. ohmy.gif

Hangin out

Down the street....

The same old thing

We did last week

Not a thing to doooo

But talk to youuuuu!

Were all allright

Were all allright cool10.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 9 2005, 11:40 PM)
Hangin out
Down the street....
The same old thing
We did last week
Not a thing to doooo
But talk to youuuuu!
Were all allright
Were all allright cool10.gif

Love that show...Really well done and representative of the time. I especially remember almost wearing some of those goofy shirts they wear. Who can forget corduroy?

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (bytorcygnus @ Mar 10 2005, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 9 2005, 11:40 PM)
Hangin out
Down the street....
The same old thing
We did last week
  Not a thing to doooo
But talk to youuuuu!
Were all allright
Were all allright    cool10.gif

Love that show...Really well done and representative of the time. I especially remember almost wearing some of those goofy shirts they wear. Who can forget corduroy?

Too bad corduroy went out of style. Corduroy pants didn't really hold up too well and last very long but you have to admit, they are comfortable as hell!!!

I liked when the ladies would see how tight they could wear their pants. Now the style seems to be to wear loose pants and you can't really tell the shape of the bootie too well. Chic jeans were my favorite, booties looked good in them. I know that some of the ladies that wore tight pants would have to jump off the bed just to get into them, then when they took them off it would be like opening a can of biskits. laugh.gif

The good ol days. smile.gif

yeah, I'm bored alright. comp26.gif

Edited by Indica

I used to have a girlfriend that had to lie down and use a pair of pliers to zip up her pants, they were so tight. Getting into those pants was a real achievement! Joke!

Remember Angel Flight slacks for guys? Talk about tight. You left very little to the imagination, if you know what I mean.

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 9 2005, 03:44 AM)
Tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch.............Tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch............. ohmy.gif

LMAO...I get embarrassed every time I see that commercial. And I didn't even like Hootie.

Oh, and BTW, I remember when the style was to wear jeans SOOOO tight that I had to lay down on my bed to zip them. Of course, I couldn't sit down the rest of the night, but that's the price I paid to look so damn good.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif