THE TICK KLIQ BBQ ! ! !

Tick

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Sep 25 2006, 12:15 PM)
^^^ Does this mean that we DON'T get to hear the tunes? sad.gif

sad.gif

yeah... i guess. I won't post anything people don't want me to. no.gif There's plenty of other stuff to post though. Soon as I get my pictures uploaded and edited, i'll get them in here. yes.gif

Please don't post any picture with me in it!

If you do, I'll send a few of my guy's down to see ya!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 11:25 AM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Necromancer, SlackABob

bekloppt.gif Buddy.

I see you and CeeJ made it home alright smile.gif

Hope it was a comfortable trip. schla03.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 25 2006, 12:25 PM)

sad.gif

yeah... i guess. I won't post anything people don't want me to. no.gif There's plenty of other stuff to post though. Soon as I get my pictures uploaded and edited, i'll get them in here. yes.gif

YEAH.... right. I'm posting EVERY picture of you. Especially that one where you fell. laugh.gif

Damn i really wish i had a pic of that. Or better yet... a VIDEO. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 11:27 AM)

sad.gif

YEAH.... right. I'm posting EVERY picture of you. Especially that one where you fell. laugh.gif

Damn i really wish i had a pic of that. Or better yet... a VIDEO. z7shysterical.gif

I was Acting laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 12:27 PM)

sad.gif

Wait... that had to be after I left. Fell?? laugh.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 25 2006, 12:27 PM)
Necromancer, SlackABob

bekloppt.gif Buddy.

It was horrible Bob. We took the 11:30 home. He FLEW. I couldn't believe how fast we got home. No word a lie... under two hours. We were in Scranton before 1:30. Every turn he made or curve he took was like being in a Nascar race. We were trying to sleep, so we'd get thrown all over the place.

Then on top of all that... COLD. He had the freakin' air conditioner on really high. It was absolutely FREEZING!!! I heard other passengers ask him to turn it off and he said no.

Then we got home and I didn't have any change to use in the pay phone to call a cab. So I ask the bus driver if I can use his cell phone. He said they were wired through the terminal and he couldn't let me. I asked him if he could change a ten for me, and he said no and closed the door.

So then we had to walk to the cab station about ten blocks away. MOVED. I didn't know they moved. doh.gif

So then we went to a hotel that was open and they called a cab for us, but we had to wait outside. It wasn't horribly freezing, but we were so exhausted. Cab took about a half hour to arrive. rage.gif

Leaving your place is NEVER easy. Coming home to THIS shithole of a town makes it even worse, but this particular trip home REALLY SUCKED!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 25 2006, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 11:27 AM)

sad.gif

I was Acting laugh.gif

Well then you deserve an OSCAR... AND an award for stuntmen, cuz it looked pretty good. laugh.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Sep 25 2006, 12:29 PM)

sad.gif

Naw... it was by the fire. Remember he was backing away while spewing some of his Union Guy ramblings? laugh.gif Then he tripped on the cooler and immediately popped up and said he MEANT to do that. It was classic. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 12:35 PM)

sad.gif

Naw... it was by the fire. Remember he was backing away while spewing some of his Union Guy ramblings? laugh.gif Then he tripped on the cooler and immediately popped up and said he MEANT to do that. It was classic. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

laugh.gif

i forgot bout that till u reminded me of it.

laugh.gif

yeah he DID plan that trip/fall for hours, he told me so B4 he did it yes.gif

laugh.gif unsure.gif

i must say tho Bobby, for a guy ...ur veddy graceful wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 25 2006, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 12:35 PM)

sad.gif

laugh.gif

i forgot bout that till u reminded me of it.

laugh.gif

yeah he DID plan that trip/fall for hours, he told me so B4 he did it yes.gif

laugh.gif unsure.gif

i must say tho Bobby, for a guy ...ur veddy graceful wink.gif laugh.gif

Yea, like Get Smart laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 12:33 PM)
Necromancer, SlackABob

bekloppt.gif Buddy.

It was horrible Bob. We took the 11:30 home. He FLEW. I couldn't believe how fast we got home. No word a lie... under two hours. We were in Scranton before 1:30. Every turn he made or curve he took was like being in a Nascar race. We were trying to sleep, so we'd get thrown all over the place.

Then on top of all that... COLD. He had the freakin' air conditioner on really high. It was absolutely FREEZING!!! I heard other passengers ask him to turn it off and he said no.

Then we got home and I didn't have any change to use in the pay phone to call a cab. So I ask the bus driver if I can use his cell phone. He said they were wired through the terminal and he couldn't let me. I asked him if he could change a ten for me, and he said no and closed the door.

So then we had to walk to the cab station about ten blocks away. MOVED. I didn't know they moved. doh.gif

So then we went to a hotel that was open and they called a cab for us, but we had to wait outside. It wasn't horribly freezing, but we were so exhausted. Cab took about a half hour to arrive. rage.gif

Leaving your place is NEVER easy. Coming home to THIS shithole of a town makes it even worse, but this particular trip home REALLY SUCKED!!! yes.gif

dam who was driving the bus freddy kruger ? laugh.gif

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

DonnaWanna, tick, Necromancer

bekloppt.gif

its offical...

Next Bake The Rolls BBQ will be

on Lawg Guylan 1287.gif

the best side of LI sound wink.gif tongue.gif

Edited by DonnaWanna

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 25 2006, 12:26 PM)
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
DonnaWanna, tick, Necromancer

bekloppt.gif
its offical...
Next Bake The Rolls BBQ will be
on Lawg Guylan  1287.gif

the best side of LI sound  wink.gif  tongue.gif

The side with 5 inch waves?

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 05:33 PM)
Necromancer, SlackABob

bekloppt.gif Buddy.

Every good trip we have ever taken has had something like this happen laugh.gif

We've learned to rely on that as an indicator that it's gonna be a memorable and great trip laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Sep 25 2006, 01:38 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 05:33 PM)
Necromancer, SlackABob

bekloppt.gif Buddy.

Every good trip we have ever taken has had something like this happen laugh.gif

We've learned to rely on that as an indicator that it's gonna be a memorable and great trip laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif

True. yes.gif When compared to the whole of the trip, that ride home was nothing. It's just this town sucks so much. After being in such an incredible place like New York, coming home to this ghost town, especially after a Krugerish bus ride home... BLOWS. But that memory will pass and only the incredible memories of the BBQ and time at Slack's will remain. yes.gif

bekloppt.gif

Too bad you hadn't been serious about attending. You'd have LOVED it. yes.gif Boy can that crazy jawk jawwin' goofball cook. I'm even FATTER now. laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 25 2006, 12:20 PM)

if its one thing a singer hates its to look bad and me singing rush with a tremendous hangover cant be good. scared.gif pm me it ken so i can deside if i could consent to the horror of it all.

by the end of the night

u looked like a bobblehead Richie laugh.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 25 2006, 02:18 PM)
This was before we set off on Saturday. My nephew James adores Ceej.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/TickKliqBBQ001.jpg

She's EASY to adore. yes.gif

So is James and Kathleen. yes.gif yes.gif

Edited by Necromancer

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 25 2006, 12:30 PM)
It was great speaking with Cygnalschick when she called Saturday night smile.gif

trink39.gif CC

trink39.gif Yeah it was! Glad to hear you all had a great time!

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Sep 25 2006, 01:18 PM)
This was before we set off on Saturday. My nephew James adores Ceej.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/TickKliqBBQ001.jpg

GREAT pic! biggrin.gif

Come on, CeeJ, you know I'm waiting for some of those pics wink.gif

I'm so glad you all had a great time applaudit.gif

btw, I watched the video, Necro posted in the other thread, in GD. I finally got to hear your voice, Ken and SlackA wink.gif Was that you, CeeJ singing in the background?

Here's a shot of Tick, SlackABob, and me near the grilling station shortly after we arrived. The sky was a bit overcast at that point, but soon got very clear and the weather gods smiled upon us for our big 2.gif meetup. yes.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/3amigospt.jpg

Edited by Necromancer

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 25 2006, 02:58 PM)
Here's a shot of Tick, SlackABob, and me near the grilling station shortly after we arrived. The sky was a bit overcast at that point, but soon got very clear and the weather gods smiled upon us for our big 2.gif meetup. yes.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/necroTRF/3amigospt.jpg

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Look at these three handsome guys wink.gif biggrin.gif