THE WORLD CUP

QUOTE (Huck @ Jun 14 2006, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 14 2006, 01:03 PM)
read this on the BBC website 'your views'.....(not mine tongue.gif )

Spain are almost identical to England at the moment. Some good individuals, very poor team ethic, poor up front, over-hyped, never win anything. The only difference is that the Spanish fans dont throw bottles at the police

written by someone called Taf

Taf's a good English name unsure.gif

Spain haven't lost a game in over 2 years and at present are 2 nil up against the Ukriane and look very very good indeed. What point are you trying to make here? As for bottle throwing (which is not common practice in England) the Spanish leave that for during the matches. Of course you'd never see street fighting in Northern Ireland would you wacko.gif

Your constant attacks are becoming tiresome, you really hold a grudge don't you or are you trying to be funny?

Good day.

Atleast the English don't throw flares onto pitches during the match.

I agree with Huck. Plodder isn't with this "We all hate England", ABZ leaves it at the banter phase, as does every other Brit here. I do think it's time you grew up abit and stopped being so pathetic.

Spain are looking VERY good right now. Semi's at least.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 14 2006, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Jun 14 2006, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 14 2006, 01:03 PM)
read this on the BBC website 'your views'.....(not mine tongue.gif )

Spain are almost identical to England at the moment. Some good individuals, very poor team ethic, poor up front, over-hyped, never win anything. The only difference is that the Spanish fans dont throw bottles at the police

written by someone called Taf

Taf's a good English name unsure.gif

Spain haven't lost a game in over 2 years and at present are 2 nil up against the Ukriane and look very very good indeed. What point are you trying to make here? As for bottle throwing (which is not common practice in England) the Spanish leave that for during the matches. Of course you'd never see street fighting in Northern Ireland would you wacko.gif

Your constant attacks are becoming tiresome, you really hold a grudge don't you or are you trying to be funny?

Good day.

Atleast the English don't throw flares onto pitches during the match.

I agree with Huck. Plodder isn't with this "We all hate England", ABZ leaves it at the banter phase, as does every other Brit here. I do think it's time you grew up abit and stopped being so pathetic.

Spain are looking VERY good right now. Semi's at least.

wonders what he walked into unsure.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif

i know i've been absent without leave,but,fighting talk about footie ??

okie dokie.."throws hat into ring"

England have been the best side to play so far (in the first half),Becks wudda scored without the head in, IMO.

Czechs have been better overall (on the 1 game they have played)

Sven cocked it up again 2nd half (par for the course )

England will go the distance smile.gif

I ain't supporting them just cos they qualified,unlike some supporters in my home town here,where to support england is more tribal/political than acually following the team

I rest my case m'lud

QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 14 2006, 03:10 PM)
wow.....Spain 4-0 winners  ohmy.gif
Can't wait to see the highlights....when I get home from work

"Very poor team ethic like England" I don't think so.

Apparently they looked the best "team" so far.

Apologies to Huck & Mandalorian Hunter smile.gif Honestly didn't mean to offend in any way.

But I don't like being called Pathetic by someone so young...I'm a little bit too long in the tooth for that smile.gif eh Mand'

QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 14 2006, 03:50 PM)
Apologies to Huck & Mandalorian Hunter  smile.gif Honestly didn't mean to offend in any way.

But I don't like being called Pathetic by someone so young...I'm a little bit too long in the tooth for that  smile.gif eh Mand'

I don't mind a bit of banter but it was getting a bit TFM.

Let's concentrate on the footie eh? trink38.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Jun 14 2006, 04:57 PM)
Apologies to Huck & Mandalorian Hunter  smile.gif Honestly didn't mean to offend in any way.

But I don't like being called Pathetic by someone so young...I'm a little bit too long in the tooth for that  smile.gif eh Mand'

trink39.gif

agreed trink38.gif (with the commentary turned off tongue.gif - only kiddin')

QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 14 2006, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Jun 14 2006, 04:57 PM)

trink39.gif

agreed trink38.gif (with the commentary turned off tongue.gif - only kiddin')

dazed025.gif

wink.gif

Spain looked very good on the highlights.

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jun 14 2006, 09:50 PM)
Germany - Ploand 1:0 (91')  !!! Lucky ones... trink38.gif

Pheonix.....Germany deserved the win even though it was cruel for Poland to conceed in the last minute. Poland set their stall out for a draw and rarely showed any sign of scoring.

Germany 6 points !

have a well earned trink38.gif buddy!

QUOTE (nebbish @ Jun 14 2006, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jun 14 2006, 09:50 PM)
Germany - Ploand 1:0 (91')  !!! Lucky ones... trink38.gif

Pheonix.....Germany deserved the win even though it was cruel for Poland to conceed in the last minute. Poland set their stall out for a draw and rarely showed any sign of scoring.

Germany 6 points !

have a well earned trink38.gif buddy!

At the same time the Germans had a chance to score more than a few times during the game...They should've put it away earlier but alas I'll take the win! biggrin.gif

All good Neb, All good biggrin.gif trink36.gif (pepsi, just because i'm young tongue.gif )

Game of the day: Spain - Ukraine, by far, i really hope the spanish don't underachieve this year.

Oh, and here's a final thought to ponder, IF England come second in the group, they bypass the chance of playing Argentina and Brazil in their run to the finals.

Archived