Anybody Want Free Candles?

LakesideMaiden

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumper.gif ity bumper.gif bumper.gif

Hi guys,

My cousin, also works for this company. I have had about 3 parties already. Plus, catalog parties. Everyone of my friends has booked a party through her/me.

I'm sorry I can't help you out. sad.gif

But, I must say, these candles are the best! Plus, the accessories to go with them!

Best of Luck to you and Der Trom smile.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jun 12 2006, 04:49 PM)
Hi guys,

My cousin, also works for this company. I have had about 3 parties already. Plus, catalog parties. Everyone of my friends has booked a party through her/me.

I'm sorry I can't help you out. sad.gif

But, I must say, these candles are the best! Plus, the accessories to go with them!

Best of Luck to you and Der Trom smile.gif

Thanks! We appreciate it....It's been pretty dry....too many Partylite people around here (the company is Plymouth based)

QUOTE (RyanDebonis @ Jun 12 2006, 05:44 PM)
This site is for discussion, not sales pitches. Noone here wants your candles. Get a job and stop being a bum. McDonalds is hiring.

Actually, sales pitches from beloved and established members are welcome. Lakeside Maiden fits both categories. So why don't you just cool it a bit. Thanks.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 12 2006, 04:57 PM)
This site is for discussion, not sales pitches.  Noone here wants your candles.  Get a job and stop being a bum.  McDonalds is hiring.

Actually, sales pitches from beloved and established members are welcome. Lakeside Maiden fits both categories. So why don't you just cool it a bit. Thanks.

goodpost.gif Thank you!!!

This site is for discussion, not sales pitches.  Noone here wants your candles.  Get a job and stop being a bum.  McDonalds is hiring.

Thanks Jack wub.gif

QUOTE (RyanDebonis @ Jun 12 2006, 05:00 PM)
I'm sorry jack

Please love me

PLEASE LOVE ME???

Wow... I saw mr. deBONEHEAD start some crap in our thread and here he is starting it in THIS thread too??? Hmmmm... can anyone spell TROLL???

Just wondering? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 12 2006, 06:00 PM)

Thanks Jack wub.gif

My pleasure. Anytime.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 12 2006, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (RyanDebonis @ Jun 12 2006, 05:00 PM)
I'm sorry jack

Please love me

PLEASE LOVE ME???

Wow... I saw mr. deBONEHEAD start some crap in our thread and here he is starting it in THIS thread too??? Hmmmm... can anyone spell TROLL???

Just wondering? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 12 2006, 05:58 PM)

goodpost.gif Thank you!!!

You're very welcome.

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jun 12 2006, 05:20 PM)
Can I have a free candle?

confused13.gif

Hey, where'd ya think the one from Donna came from? rofl3.gif

When we have the $$$ to get over there, we give a 3 wick candle with the scent of your choice!

Now, where was that stash of money we had lying around (starts looking under the bed....)

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 12 2006, 10:30 PM)

confused13.gif

When we have the $$$ to get over there, we give a 3 wick candle with the scent of your choice!

Now, where was that stash of money we had lying around (starts looking under the bed....)

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jun 12 2006, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Jun 12 2006, 10:30 PM)

confused13.gif

icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif

chickendance.gif chickendance.gif chickendance.gif chickendance.gif chickendance.gif

Archived